Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kindred Master

Jayden Kogane
Akkiarn Revan Kieran
Jayden Kogane
Akkiarn Revan Kieran
Jayden Kogane
I hope it goes away soon and that you're good tomorrow.

so all the cubarads clean? did you kill all the ants...
All clean. My sister said she only saw two when she was under there. Hopefully they were just scouting and when they don't come back the ants will give up and find another place to look for food.

Well thats good. go away evil ants... mad Ants are a pain in the butt.

i'm surprised ants aren't attacking my aunts spice/baking cubbard.. that thing neeed to be cleaned >.< flour everywhere in it. maybe a little sugar. not to mentions she ahd 3 differet bags of flour open... and everyhtings all cluttered together emo
eek Sounds like a mess.

And there were 3 under the sink when I got home...killed 2, the other got away. Maybe the poison should move further back near where the pipe is...that's were we think they get in.

you should always put the trap near where the come in.

Kindred Master

Jayden Kogane
Akkiarn Revan Kieran
Jayden Kogane
*pokes thread before going back to work*
Thread pokes back times 100* emo
eek *runs around flailing arms for 100 minutes.*

Giggles* are your arm tired... o.o;

Fashionable Phantom

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Akkiarn Revan Kieran
Splodges
Akkiarn Revan Kieran
Splodges
Akkiarn Revan Kieran

OMG you gotta see the game... for something that came out 2003.. it had like the best graphics then. heart i love the story line...

Here is one of the many playthroughs. (this one i'm using to help me with the dialogue for my fanfiction whee

Not bad for something that came out in 03. It actually looks like a fun game to play. Have you ever seen any of the Star Wars movies? I've never seen them.

For someone who is obssessed with star wars? HELL YEAH i've seen it <3. I like that game as well becaus eyou cna choose between being a female or male character. and you can choose to go to the light side or the darkside....

I got my cousin addicted to it... and this came out when she was a year old lol...

omg... it's my cousin's birthday... gonk

Lololol~ That's awesome. Will you be celebrating her birthday with her?

no... i'm going home friday.... she celebrating it during the weekend with my other cousin (who they share the same birthday ... and OMG they look like twins... well that would be if tony was her age...) their going to six flags water park.. I WANNA GO Dx... *has a six flags pass* it just that the car will be full and no place for me... emo
sad

Beloved Cutie-Pie

27,640 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Akkiarn Revan Kieran
Splodges
Akkiarn Revan Kieran
Splodges
Akkiarn Revan Kieran

Yeah but its the first day the water park open... and its sooo hot Dx

We just had a storm down here last night. So it's been cool over here.
we had a storm too but it's still too hot emo

Aunt turned off the AC

We have our windows open. 4laugh I'll be right back. Going to walk Oskar.
We have the windows open here as well with fan's in the windows to get the air circulated.

Nice nice~ Ohh!! How is that piece coming along? The one you were trying to work on?

Kindred Master

What is this sorcery??? eek *goes to look*

Kindred Master

Splodges
Akkiarn Revan Kieran
Splodges
Akkiarn Revan Kieran
Splodges
Akkiarn Revan Kieran

Yeah but its the first day the water park open... and its sooo hot Dx

We just had a storm down here last night. So it's been cool over here.

Aunt turned off the AC

We have the windows open here as well with fan's in the windows to get the air circulated.

Nice nice~ Ohh!! How is that piece coming along? The one you were trying to work on?

I finished it yesterday and even tho it looked bleh to chi, the customer loved it. I'm working on my final rush order now for 135 mil. and then i can relax and take my time on regular orders

Beloved Cutie-Pie

27,640 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Akkiarn Revan Kieran
Splodges
Akkiarn Revan Kieran
Splodges
Akkiarn Revan Kieran

Aunt turned off the AC

I finished it yesterday and even tho it looked bleh to chi, the customer loved it. I'm working on my final rush order now for 135 mil. and then i can relax and take my time on regular orders

That's great news. Congratulations~ <3

Kindred Master

Splodges
Akkiarn Revan Kieran
Splodges
Akkiarn Revan Kieran
Splodges
Akkiarn Revan Kieran

Aunt turned off the AC

That's great news. Congratulations~ <3

Lol it could always do well <3 after i get this order done. I'll be 20 mil under the 340 mil. of what my signature toward my quest states...
(haahaha few days ago went on a shopping spree) sweatdrop now just trying to ge tback to 340mil xD

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Akkiarn Revan Kieran
Jayden Kogane
Akkiarn Revan Kieran
Jayden Kogane
Akkiarn Revan Kieran
Jayden Kogane
I hope it goes away soon and that you're good tomorrow.

so all the cubarads clean? did you kill all the ants...
All clean. My sister said she only saw two when she was under there. Hopefully they were just scouting and when they don't come back the ants will give up and find another place to look for food.

i'm surprised ants aren't attacking my aunts spice/baking cubbard.. that thing neeed to be cleaned >.< flour everywhere in it. maybe a little sugar. not to mentions she ahd 3 differet bags of flour open... and everyhtings all cluttered together emo
eek Sounds like a mess.

And there were 3 under the sink when I got home...killed 2, the other got away. Maybe the poison should move further back near where the pipe is...that's were we think they get in.

My sister put it back where I had it before... where I saw them the most because I couldn't see where they came in.
We dumped out a lot of stuff, we're giving some microwaveable dishes to our parents and my sister PACKED some of hers away.... so there's a lot more space in the cupboards to see better...

I don't think any more packing will happen until the 2nd week of June (she's moving June 2 cool .
She's going LARPing with her boyfriend the weekend of May 24th... and she wants to make a medieval dress for it. She cut out the pieces but that's all she's done so far. Then now her boyfriend asked her to sew him a kilt for it two. So she has a lined medieval dress and a kilt to sew in less than two weeks. She says they're the priority over packing. Then she's gone for two weeks since she took her holidays the last week of May - first week of June...so she'll be with her boyfriend that whole time. She'll have less than 3 weeks (she's gone every weekend too and works during the day) to sort through what's mine and what's hers and what she wants and doesn't want... and then pack. stressed

Beloved Cutie-Pie

27,640 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Akkiarn Revan Kieran

Lol it could always do well <3 after i get this order done. I'll be 20 mil under the 340 mil. of what my signature toward my quest states...
(haahaha few days ago went on a shopping spree) sweatdrop now just trying to ge tback to 340mil xD

You'll get that in no time. 4laugh Ohh Lolol. What did you buy yourself?

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Akkiarn Revan Kieran
Jayden Kogane
Akkiarn Revan Kieran
Jayden Kogane
*pokes thread before going back to work*
Thread pokes back times 100* emo
eek *runs around flailing arms for 100 minutes.*

Giggles* are your arm tired... o.o;
gonk Yes!!!!!!

Kindred Master

Jayden Kogane
Akkiarn Revan Kieran
Jayden Kogane
Akkiarn Revan Kieran
Jayden Kogane

eek Sounds like a mess.

My sister put it back where I had it before... where I saw them the most because I couldn't see where they came in.
We dumped out a lot of stuff, we're giving some microwaveable dishes to our parents and my sister PACKED some of hers away.... so there's a lot more space in the cupboards to see better...

I don't think any more packing will happen until the 2nd week of June (she's moving June 2 cool .
She's going LARPing with her boyfriend the weekend of May 24th... and she wants to make a medieval dress for it. She cut out the pieces but that's all she's done so far. Then now her boyfriend asked her to sew him a kilt for it two. So she has a lined medieval dress and a kilt to sew in less than two weeks. She says they're the priority over packing. Then she's gone for two weeks since she took her holidays the last week of May - first week of June...so she'll be with her boyfriend that whole time. She'll have less than 3 weeks (she's gone every weekend too and works during the day) to sort through what's mine and what's hers and what she wants and doesn't want... and then pack. stressed

Your sister need to multi task better. she such a pain...

but other than that how are you?

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Akkiarn Revan Kieran

Your sister need to multi task better. she such a pain...

but other than that how are you?

She's too tired to do anything after work but she has to spend her weekends with her boyfriend and bring the sewing there since he doesn't have the space to work in his tiny apartment (and she doesn't have a sewing machine...yet)

I'm okay. kind of tired and chilly.

Kindred Master

Splodges
Akkiarn Revan Kieran

You'll get that in no time. 4laugh Ohh Lolol. What did you buy yourself?

Ummmmm.....
mostly stuff that was on my old account before it was banned. so you know just recovering items from my old acocunt. slowly but surely.

I bought

4 little lucies
lavish lucie (or whatever the pink one is)
2 rosamunds (the pink one)
Astra wings (the rainbow ones or whatever they are called)
cutie heroine
chest pieces
midnight rainbow
black heart string
2 fall of the morning star
lady justice armor.

LOL the pink lucie and the pink rosamunds were never on my old account but. i took the opportunity to buy them becaus ei could xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff