Welcome to Gaia! ::

Head Count | As of March 25, 2011 |

+ 1 1 100.0% [ 306 ]
Total Votes:[ 306 ]

Lupine Guildsman

Lupine Guildsman

Sorry my post is mega short.
I don't want to take things too fast and potentially lose one of Amos' reactions
At the same time, I don't know what else to add to this scene.
I think I'm just gonna keep taking baby steps until I get a mega awesome idea to get me back on track with my plan.

I can't sleep, I'm so stressed right now.
And I feel so guilty…
It's making me panic.

I wish I could believe that all the sleep I got through the day is what was making it so hard for me now.
But, I can't… The truth is, I'm not feeling much better than I have been the past few days.
I have absolutely no appetite, everything that isn't water upsets my stomach to some degree, my stomach hurts, as does my head. And I feel weak.
I only ate when I did because I felt so guilty about not eating anything all day… And I told you so I couldn't get out of doing it.

In the afternoon there's supposed to be a meeting with the girl I share the bathroom with, my roommate, my RF, and myself. But, I refuse to go.
This girl has made me sick, and still cleans the bathroom too much [even if it's with something else]. I'm tired of hearing about how she's paranoid that the bathroom will give her lung infections and other ridiculous things.
I refuse to split the cost of cleaners with someone that's just going to waste them by cleaning multiple times a day using too much.
But, I feel so, so horrible and guilty for ignoring the emails, pretending I haven't seen them. And that I'll have to go out of my way to make sure I'm not around, so I don't get forced to go to this meeting I don't want to attend.

Ugh.
I just want to crawl under my blankets and to never come out...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff