Welcome to Gaia! ::

Head Count | As of March 25, 2011 |

+ 1 1 100.0% [ 318 ]
Total Votes:[ 318 ]

Original Millionaire

Oh I understand, I always pick the picture first so I can use it for inspiration for the rest of the profile~ I just thought you said you already had one in mind when we were talking about starting the roleplay ^-^

I did, sort of.
But, then my brain was like 'hey, what about this', and I got derailed rather quickly.

Lupine Guildsman

Reality, I'm going to be a very shitty friend right now.
These past two days have been incredibly hectic for me with this accumulation of assignments, difficult readings, kissing my boss' and new professor's a**, writing this stupid petition letter, and dealing with the people for my youth program.

I have literally just finished everything and I have a headache and stomach ache, and I've wanted to go to bed for three hours now.
I really don't want to post right now... I don't even want to look at Jakob's picture or talk to anyone.
I am spent.
I tried treating everything as a joke and having fun today, but I am so stressed and tomorrow will be even busier.

I'm sorry I couldn't make time for Gaia tonight. I really tried, trust me, but I need to sleep or I will ******** up my first impression with my new prof tomorrow, who's a** I need to continue kissing tomorrow.

Goodnight.

Night, Mistress

Original Millionaire

awh poor Terr, poor Reality, and poor me. Lately we've all had migraines and just felt like crap! What's with January 2015 anyway?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff