i thought that was pretty amusing too xD i was worried for a minute =3=;;

also i like ur avi!
all rainbowy~

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

bzztbzzt

Everyone who posted (aside from me of course) on page 100 gets a prize
you should get all the prizes! xD

also thank you for the trade emotion_bigheart !!

Stubborn Duck

heart

Stubborn Duck

Uugh.
I need to change my tablet pen nib, but I've put it off so long that it's almost flush with the pen end... emotion_facepalm
And I apparently never got my replacement nibs out of my desk in the rush to move out, when I left my ex-husband last November.
So I don't have nibs. classified_fu FML.
And as a single mom working part-time hours, I don't have the $10 for a pack of replacement nibs.

Friendly Friend

10,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Generous 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Ducky Zilla
Uugh.
I need to change my tablet pen nib, but I've put it off so long that it's almost flush with the pen end... emotion_facepalm
And I apparently never got my replacement nibs out of my desk in the rush to move out, when I left my ex-husband last November.
And as a single mom working part-time hours, I don't have the $10 for a pack of replacement nibs.

Oh man, I have two nibs left for mine. I fear for the day that I run out. T.T
What tablet do you use?

Stubborn Duck

ChocoLokiPeanutButThor
Ducky Zilla
Uugh.

What tablet do you use?

I have an older bamboo.
I've had it 3 or 4 years? Still works great, it's just those nibs.
And I actually still had a few of the ones I originally got with it left.
I haven't drawn as seriously the last few years as I used to. emotion_awesome

Friendly Friend

10,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Generous 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Ducky Zilla
ChocoLokiPeanutButThor
Ducky Zilla
Uugh.

What tablet do you use?

I have an older bamboo.

Oh, I have a tiny little bamboo splash. .w.
That's good! At least some nibs can fit into some other pens. 3nodding
I used to want to do art professionally, but I think I prefer being a hobbyist more.

Nautical Fox's Husband

Shirtless Husband

15,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

ChocoLokiPeanutButThor
Ducky Zilla
ChocoLokiPeanutButThor
Ducky Zilla
Uugh.

What tablet do you use?

I have an older bamboo.

I used to want to do art professionally, but I think I prefer being a hobbyist more.

-pops into the convo- c:

when i had my first bamboo, i never changed the nib o-o..for years...oddly it wasnt as worn down as youd think! the tip was flat-ish though...but it wasnt worn down so far you couldnt use it or take it out.
then i got a monoprice tablet, and the pen buttons broke.. u.u;;
and i ended up needing to change the nib twice already within a year or 2 which is so weird~~
though these are easier to take out than bamboo ones..at least the one i had at least.

Friendly Friend

10,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Generous 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Sinister_Bunneh
ChocoLokiPeanutButThor
Ducky Zilla
ChocoLokiPeanutButThor
Ducky Zilla
Uugh.

What tablet do you use?

I have an older bamboo.

-pops into the convo- c:

when i had my first bamboo, i never changed the nib o-o..for years...oddly it wasnt as worn down as youd think! the tip was flat-ish though...but it wasnt worn down so far you couldnt use it or take it out.
then i got a monoprice tablet, and the pen buttons broke.. u.u;;
and i ended up needing to change the nib twice already within a year or 2 which is so weird~~
though these are easier to take out than bamboo ones..at least the one i had at least.

Monoprice? o:
Oh man, the nib still works, but when it starts to scrape against the tablet, it starts to bother me so much that I feel like changing it. xD
You don't have to use pliers or anything to take out the nibs on your newer pen? Sounds pretty handy.

Also just stalked your DA. Great art! ^.^

Shy Girl

★ ▌hello there 4laugh ~♥▌★

trash-jpg's Husband

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
iiScarlet
          ★ ▌hello there 4laugh ~♥▌★

Hey ^^

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

ChocoLokiPeanutButThor

Monoprice? o:
Oh man, the nib still works, but when it starts to scrape against the tablet, it starts to bother me so much that I feel like changing it. xD
You don't have to use pliers or anything to take out the nibs on your newer pen? Sounds pretty handy.

yeah i got a decent sized monoprice tablet now, it was only 50$ !
has a bunch of buttons, though i dont use any of them but 1 =3=;; but you can customize them and such which is pretty handy.
it took a while for me to get used to my pen not being dual sided...

my bamboo was such an old design, they dont even sell it anymore [they took a lot of them off the market anyway...>.> idky i guess to promote the other ones they had??] but my stylus literally had an eraser end you could set to something [which i had set to the eraser] and it looked like an eraser some too, it was pretty neat! i was used to just flipping my pen @.@ and it had 2 buttons that i used for eye dropper

but now with mono price, my button on my stylus BROKE so i had to order a new one. and the new pen is a replacer pen for ALL their tablets [like, universal pen. idk if it works across platforms though, like idk if it works on my bamboo] and the buttons dont stick out, so i had to get over the fact i couldnt really use them anymore...
but this new pen is still really great, took a bit to get used to simply cuz i had just gotten used to the new one

as far as the nibs go, the reason i had to replace them so much on this new pen is because of myself, xD;;
i would keep pulling it in and out <.<....since it was easy, it was just some weird subconscious thing i did o-o;;

im glad you like my art! n.n i do commissions for a living~

Friendly Friend

10,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Generous 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Sinister_Bunneh
ChocoLokiPeanutButThor

Monoprice? o:

has a bunch of buttons, though i dont use any of them but 1 =3=;; but you can customize them and such which is pretty handy.

my bamboo was such an old design, they dont even sell it anymore [they took a lot of them off the market anyway...>.> idky i guess to promote the other ones they had??] but my stylus literally had an eraser end you could set to something [which i had set to the eraser] and it looked like an eraser some too, it was pretty neat! i was used to just flipping my pen @.@ and it had 2 buttons that i used for eye dropper

but now with mono price, my button on my stylus BROKE so i had to order a new one. and the new pen is a replacer pen for ALL their tablets [like, universal pen. idk if it works across platforms though, like idk if it works on my bamboo] and the buttons dont stick out, so i had to get over the fact i couldnt really use them anymore...
but this new pen is still really great, took a bit to get used to simply cuz i had just gotten used to the new one

as far as the nibs go, the reason i had to replace them so much on this new pen is because of myself, xD;;
i would keep pulling it in and out <.<....since it was easy, it was just some weird subconscious thing i did o-o;;

A SHIP IS SAFE IN HARBOR,
BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT SHIPS ARE FOR.

Huh, I've never heard of a monoprice tablet. *googles*
Nibs go on and off for me. I have the same reason. xD

I see that, yes! Do people request OCs from you and the such?

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

ChocoLokiPeanutButThor
Sinister_Bunneh
ChocoLokiPeanutButThor

Monoprice? o:

A SHIP IS SAFE IN HARBOR,
BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT SHIPS ARE FOR.

Huh, I've never heard of a monoprice tablet. *googles*
Nibs go on and off for me. I have the same reason. xD

I see that, yes! Do people request OCs from you and the such?
yeah, i mostly get commissions of peoples' OCs, random fanart here and there, and gaia avis [though gaia avis are also sometimes used to represent OCs]
i got lucky recently and someone commissioned me to draw my OWN OCs <3 which is nice!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff