Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cluttered Cat

OSC_Shoppe
I've got a ton as well (I'm lucky enough to have Gaia open while I work, so every 5 minutes or so I dive).
What do you need from the Caches? Maybe I can help out.
Everything in this post. I have what Cache they come from, but Gold and Diamond seem to be the color that I need the most. I have like 100 Aqua caches, and have been selling some off little by little, as I currently don't need them. confused
OtherWorldShukumei
OSC_Shoppe
I've got a ton as well (I'm lucky enough to have Gaia open while I work, so every 5 minutes or so I dive).
What do you need from the Caches? Maybe I can help out.
Everything in this post. I have what Cache they come from, but Gold and Diamond seem to be the color that I need the most. I have like 100 Aqua caches, and have been selling some off little by little, as I currently don't need them. confused

Awesome. I've actually got... 7 gold and 11 diamond caches on Oneia (I've been collecting them for fun and to get them out of circulation), so I can send those to you, and I'll go ahead and see what I can't get you from that post as well.
Happy Saturday!
emotion_bigheart
heart
BTW, I haven't asked- how's the baby?

Cluttered Cat

OSC_Shoppe
heart
Good. *knocks on wood* He started sleeping through the night again, which would be awesome if I didn't randomly wake up myself. sweatdrop Not yet walking, but he'll probably be doing so within the next month.
OtherWorldShukumei
OSC_Shoppe
heart
Good. *knocks on wood* He started sleeping through the night again, which would be awesome if I didn't randomly wake up myself. sweatdrop Not yet walking, but he'll probably be doing so within the next month.

good. Good. Glad to hear he's doing well. Sleeping through the night is such a treat! And walking soon? Wow. Time really flies. crying

Cluttered Cat

OSC_Shoppe
good. Good. Glad to hear he's doing well. Sleeping through the night is such a treat! And walking soon? Wow. Time really flies. crying
Yeah, he's already 8 months. I've heard babies start to walk as early as 9 months. Considering the milestones that he's blown right through, I'm fairly certain that he's doing physical things on the earlier end of the scale.
OtherWorldShukumei
OSC_Shoppe
Yeah, he's already 8 months. I've heard babies start to walk as early as 9 months. Considering the milestones that he's blown right through, I'm fairly certain that he's doing physical things on the earlier end of the scale.

That's pretty good. He must be a very strong young man. 3nodding
Have a bump! biggrin
I hope you're doing well. I'll be checking in on your alchemy thread later!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff