Leaden D
Mikirani
User Image

Cute little tiger in a cupcake says :

" oooh~!!! you eyeing an item??? "
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Yes, Ma'am~
Quite a few items actually. QQ

Prize & Joy
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

" ooohhh~~~ those pillows~~~ "

Tipsy Flatterer

Mikirani
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Haha. Yeah those pillows are awesome. Hehe. Are you questing anything?

Peculiar Shoujo

Leaden D
Mikirani
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Haha. Yeah those pillows are awesome. Hehe. Are you questing anything?

User Image

" Yup~!!! I'm currently questing Determined Daeva~!! The item is just so gorgeous *u*

(Questing everything in my wishlist one by one actually~ XD) "

Tipsy Flatterer

Mikirani
User Image

" Yup~!!! I'm currently questing Determined Daeva~!! The item is just so gorgeous *u*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.That is a cute item!
I'm doing something similar. Ehehe.
I just started with all the shop items that I wanted, and now I'm left with the Prize & Joy's lol
But after that I'm going to work on the MP items one by one.

Peculiar Shoujo

Leaden D
Mikirani
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.That is a cute item!
I'm doing something similar. Ehehe.
I just started with all the shop items that I wanted, and now I'm left with the Prize & Joy's lol
But after that I'm going to work on the MP items one by one.

User Image

" oooh~~~ I wanted to try buying them too but I've got no luck with tickets.. XDDD
so, have you bought ALL in gold shop? "

Tipsy Flatterer

Mikirani
User Image

" oooh~~~ I wanted to try buying them too but I've got no luck with tickets.. XDDD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Well, not all of them. Just the ones I wanted. There are a few new ones that I haven't gotten around to buying because I'm more focused on the Tickets Haha.

Peculiar Shoujo

Leaden D
Mikirani
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Well, not all of them. Just the ones I wanted. There are a few new ones that I haven't gotten around to buying because I'm more focused on the Tickets Haha.

User Image

" go fighting go! XD I stumbled across a thread before that gives tickets away but I kind of forgot what it was.. sorry. "

Tipsy Flatterer

Mikirani
User Image

" go fighting go! XD I stumbled across a thread before that gives tickets away but I kind of forgot what it was.. sorry. "
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ah~ Well thanks anyway. Maybe I'll be able to find it.

Peculiar Shoujo

Leaden D
Mikirani
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ah~ Well thanks anyway. Maybe I'll be able to find it.

User Image

" Found it. http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/kazzy-s-kagical-tickets-giveaway/t.95999275/"

Tipsy Flatterer

Mikirani
User Image

" Found it. http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/kazzy-s-kagical-tickets-giveaway/t.95999275/"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Oh my gosh! Thank you so much! ~ <3

Peculiar Shoujo

Leaden D
Mikirani
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Oh my gosh! Thank you so much! ~ <3

User Image

" Naah~ it's my pleasure~ I had nothing to do so I looked for it~ ♥ "

Tipsy Flatterer

Mikirani
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ah, thanks anyway. So, How are you doin today?

Peculiar Shoujo

Leaden D
Mikirani
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ah, thanks anyway. So, How are you doin today?

User Image

" sorry for the late reply, kind of got busy at school and still am~~

I've been busy playing games studying due to exams~ I've been cramming a whole lot~ plus there are a whole lots of projects that I had to do [strike that I have not even started due to my laziness
but yeah~
*sigh* sucks a whole lot~~

you?"

Tipsy Flatterer

Mikirani
User Image

I've been busy playing games studying due to exams~ I've been cramming a whole lot~ plus there are a whole lots of projects that I had to do [strike that i have not even started due to my laziness
but yeah~

you?"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Oh no! Good luck with that! I hope everything turns out smooth for you soon. I hate when that happens.
I just started classes this week and I'm pretty excited for my classes too.

Peculiar Shoujo

Leaden D
Mikirani
User Image

I've been busy playing games studying due to exams~ I've been cramming a whole lot~ plus there are a whole lots of projects that I had to do [strike that i have not even started due to my laziness
but yeah~

you?"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Oh no! Good luck with that! I hope everything turns out smooth for you soon. I hate when that happens.
I just started classes this week and I'm pretty excited for my classes too.

User Image

" Oh? class just started for you? wow, is it just that it started early in my place or yours started late? "

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff