<< < 1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 237 238 239 > >> >>> »|

Questionable Shopper

16,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
AmiDream
Aytrix

Maybe? I dunno I'm still re-learning Gaia after all this time. Everything is different, including Tektek. When I used to play (and doesn't that make me feel old xD) it was updated constantly buuuut people get busy I understand biggrin

How long have you been with Gaia? I've only been here since 09' I wish I would have discovered this site sooner though, I like it here. I always try to leave and for some reason I keep gravitating right back to this site. xD Tektek seemed so easy to find what items you're looking for but not today.

There are so many leg/arm mods to keep up with along with mouth/eye items. Plus you can buy scissors to cut your outfit and alter your hair...it's just too much xD On the plus side, at least you don't have to worry about looking like everyone else.

(237)

I've been off and on since 05? possibly earlier I'd have to look up my old acc. yeah, since 05. My neighbor (and best friend) introduced me to it. She's also the one that did the first art under my old acc name. She's an amazing artist.

Tektek used to be constantly up to date but I looked up the site he's running now and he's got a pretty big site to keep up with himself that's like gaia but not. It's okay, not great but okay. Completely free and I don't believe you can actually spend money on it like you can Gaia you have to play games to get money to buy things.

Exactly! Gaia is creating new items so fast that it's hard to keep up with! Tho most of the newer ones lately seem to be recolors mostly, with a new item thrown in here and there that we've never seen.

9,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conversationalist 100
Aytrix
AmiDream
Aytrix

Maybe? I dunno I'm still re-learning Gaia after all this time. Everything is different, including Tektek. When I used to play (and doesn't that make me feel old xD) it was updated constantly buuuut people get busy I understand biggrin

How long have you been with Gaia? I've only been here since 09' I wish I would have discovered this site sooner though, I like it here. I always try to leave and for some reason I keep gravitating right back to this site. xD Tektek seemed so easy to find what items you're looking for but not today.

There are so many leg/arm mods to keep up with along with mouth/eye items. Plus you can buy scissors to cut your outfit and alter your hair...it's just too much xD On the plus side, at least you don't have to worry about looking like everyone else.

(237)

I've been off and on since 05? possibly earlier I'd have to look up my old acc. yeah, since 05. My neighbor (and best friend) introduced me to it. She's also the one that did the first art under my old acc name. She's an amazing artist.

Tektek used to be constantly up to date but I looked up the site he's running now and he's got a pretty big site to keep up with himself that's like gaia but not. It's okay, not great but okay. Completely free and I don't believe you can actually spend money on it like you can Gaia you have to play games to get money to buy things.

Exactly! Gaia is creating new items so fast that it's hard to keep up with! Tho most of the newer ones lately seem to be recolors mostly, with a new item thrown in here and there that we've never seen.

He has a new site running that's like Gaia? Are you talking about recolor.me? Because that website is like Gaia, but I'm not sure whether or not if you spend real money on it. I made an account on that website out of curiosity, but it's a little plain for me. There are a lot of Gaians who signed up on the website just to go there and rant about how Gaia isn't the same anymore.

What do you think about recolors?

Questionable Shopper

16,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
AmiDream
Aytrix
AmiDream
Aytrix

(237)

He has a new site running that's like Gaia? Are you talking about recolor.me? Because that website is like Gaia, but I'm not sure whether or not if you spend real money on it. I made an account on that website out of curiosity, but it's a little plain for me. There are a lot of Gaians who signed up on the website just to go there and rant about how Gaia isn't the same anymore.

What do you think about recolors?

Yeah I went there too and it just wasn't to my tastes and yes that was the one I was talking about lol

I like them lol I like being able to have different colors for each item, if I think the item will match the my outfit but in a different color that's awesome ya know?

Questionable Shopper

16,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Agile Spirit

User Image
( 11 out of 1000 )

Kawaii Sweetheart

13,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Mark Twain 100

Agile Spirit

User Image
( 12 out of 1000 )

Agile Spirit

User Image
( 13 out of 1000 )

Agile Spirit

User Image
( 14 out of 1000 )

Agile Spirit

User Image
( 15 out of 1000 )
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

░▒ 16 // 1,000 ▒░
PC: 1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

░▒ 17 // 1,000 ▒░
PC: 2

Lyssillic rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 8 Total: 16 (2-40)

Sugary Kitten

User Image
                whee User Image
                  ・゚✧。*ℬʊɱ℘ 1*。✧゚・

Lyssillic rolled 2 20-sided dice: 9, 20 Total: 29 (2-40)

Sugary Kitten

User Image
                [Type Here]User Image
                  ・゚✧。*ℬʊɱ℘ 2*。✧゚・

Lyssillic rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 2 Total: 15 (2-40)

Sugary Kitten

User Image
                [Type Here]User Image
                  ・゚✧。*ℬʊɱ℘ 3*。✧゚・

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items