Welcome to Gaia! ::

euux
i natsu i
application
 ✦ username:: euux
 ✦ name of item:: Retro Edebel
 ✦ link to item wanted:: xx
 ✦ how long have you wanted this item?:: I have wanted an edebel item since the first one came out but I did not like the cream one. I was waiting for a black/white recolor and it came out now c: Must get it before it inflates T////T
 ✦ quest thread:: I dont uodate this anymore. Just keep progress in my signature ~

gaia_crown Thank you if you consider~
sending u enough to buy the lowest mp one (hopefully) exclaim
Starry Lemonade
I Natsu I

Really bored.
buuut
its summerrrrr

actually summer tends to be rly boring for me too
busy.. but boring
emo

Tal0nstrike generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 479!

Prophet

I Natsu I
welcome back emotion_awesome

I'll always be here, babe. talk2hand

XD

I've been trying to win some ultimate prizes in a giveaway so that explains my absence. I hope your charity continues to go well. heart
Rage l3oner
emotion_bigheart
Sir Marty the Magnificent
I Natsu I
welcome back emotion_awesome

I'll always be here, babe. talk2hand

XD

I've been trying to win some ultimate prizes in a giveaway so that explains my absence. I hope your charity continues to go well. heart

hOLY CRAP ORINKAGE IS 200BIL LOL /DEAD
I swear it used to be a LOT lower relative to other items
what happened gonk

Tal0nstrike generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1901!

Prophet

I Natsu I
what happened gonk

I know. User Image July gold gens happened.

emotion_facepalm

Desirable Phantom

11,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
I Natsu I
Gekkoki
heart

OTL
I honestly have NOTHING against you, and you have my sympathies and I'm sure you have others' too because everyone has gone through this. The problem is the way you're dealing with this. I'm saying this to explain out viewpoint, and to show you that we are in no way trying to discourage you, but rather trying to steer you towards a more positive and understanding perspective 3nodding

1. I don't know what idea you have of the exchange is, but not everyone in the exchange is pushy. Just offer a fair number in the exchange, and then resell in the marketplace. The exchange is for people who need to sell things quick, and the marketplace is for impatient people. Time is the factor here, not pushiness... So if you say oh I don't want to be pushy or mean or whatever you're passively insulting other exchangers. I've met a few people who are really nice and are lenient to lower offers because they know I'm questing. There are people who are fair.

2. The reason why people are quoting you (idk where you've been but 10+ people have def not quoted u here just to make u feel affronted...) is because I'm sure there's an overall consensus out there that bumping in charities and your own charity thread is in no way solidly working towards your quest. I understand you don't want to exchange for personal reasons. But there are other, more solid ways of questing too. Like collecting items in town, or bumping threads. Go look in the Service forum. Some threads are pretty profitable. We all work hard in one way or another, and we all understand that relying on donations from others alone isn't a guaranteed source of income. It just feels like you're trying to strike it rich (although yes, you are trying very hard, but have you looked in the Lottery forum? There are so many people trying so hard to win the grand prize... in your perspective, they're trying hard too. But their efforts could be directed towards other methods, which may be slower in obtaining the necessary gold, but guaranteed.) The point is, people are more inclined to sympathize with people who are already working hard on a daily basis to obtain gold utilizing their own skills, be it amateur graphics or scanned pencil doodles. BUT to refute all that, no one that quoted you knew you did the daily chance sooo

3. It's ok to say you give up. I don't think anyone had a problem with that particular thing. But when people tried to encourage you and be supportive, I think its how you reacted so negatively that kind of turned them off. :c Don't think badly of them, and I'm sure they don't think badly of you either.

They didn't try to encourage me at all -.-
And I work just as hard as anyone else does here thanks.
You don't *see* my efforts because everything I try *FAILS* including selling art. No one will pay for it. Hell I can't even manage to give it away for *FREE*. My profiling never gets commissions and that's the only thing anyone has ever actually *paid* me for.
I absolutely can not do the exchange I pay too much for items. I would gain 0 profit and like I said, you can get banned quickly there just because you talked to the wrong person.
I always lose the lottery stuff and I've been doing more than just bumping. Pretty sure I said I was bumping my own thread and actively posting in charities trying to win contests and stuff like that.
I have been selling junk and everything else. I'm on gaia trying to earn money about 18 hours a day. I don't get anything at all really.
Most of the profit I've gotten was from selling off my own stuff because I'm not fortunate enough to get money elsewhere.
But you know, think what you want. I didn't handle things badly in other places. People just outright attacked me.
Gekkoki
yes, someone did try to encourage u
and that doesnt refute point #1 about you inadvertently offending others, which u did not address (nor did u #3)
i do like you as a person, but when it gets to this all you're focusing on are the negatives
and your passive aggressiveness is making others feel uncomfortable
i dont know about you but im done with this, and id rather move on since it doesn't seem like you're getting any of my positive intentions at all sweatdrop truce?
Sir Marty the Magnificent
I Natsu I
what happened gonk

I know. User Image July gold gens happened.

emotion_facepalm
emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm
gaia what r u doin'

Streaker

i natsu i
application
 ✦ username:: Met4lcore
 ✦ name of item:: Innocent Thrall
 ✦ link to item wanted:: Link
 ✦ how long have you wanted this item?:: About a month :>
 ✦ quest thread:: //
Met4lcore
i natsu i
application
how much progress have u made O: ?

Streaker

I Natsu I
Met4lcore
i natsu i
application
how much progress have u made O: ?

I only have 9Bil out of the lowest MP Price of course. smile
It'd be great if you could help!! heart

Tal0nstrike generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1373!

Prophet

I Natsu I
emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm
gaia what r u doin'

That RNG will give me a huge boost though.

emotion_dowant

caife gaelach's Partner

Zhiskel

(// ¬‿¬ //) /cuts into convo as well.
      neuroscience, huh? you don't see many of those often. what's your major? o A o

Butter Buddy

I Natsu I
buuut
its summerrrrr

actually summer tends to be rly boring for me too
busy.. but boring
emo

I have classes rn so...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff