Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rhysand is the most handsome high lord

YESSSS 1 100.0% [ 1 ]
Moniessss 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 1 ]

Annabella Goddess Of Ice
Nu Sanniang

Same here! xD But I don't think people watch football games in sports bars here... not really a US sport. xD

Eh u just have to find the right one <3
i tend to live around spanish folks so im pretty good Lol IF i did wanted to go to a sports bar biggrin

Moonlight Genius

14,525 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Nu Sanniang
[

See, I live around all white people. xD We literally have no other races here; if you see a person of color, you stop and stare because you can't believe there's one around you. It's sad. sad
Annabella Goddess Of Ice
Nu Sanniang
[

See, I live around all white people. xD We literally have no other races here; if you see a person of color, you stop and stare because you can't believe there's one around you. It's sad. sad

O_o That sounds scary really lol

Moonlight Genius

14,525 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Nu Sanniang

Ha ha. It's not so bad... I mean, I miss having the culture an all, but it's a pretty quiet town so I don't mind it.
Annabella Goddess Of Ice
Nu Sanniang

Ha ha. It's not so bad... I mean, I miss having the culture an all, but it's a pretty quiet town so I don't mind it.

What do you do for fun, there?

Moonlight Genius

14,525 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Nu Sanniang

Absolutely nothing. sad I live in Mormon country, so everything is closed early, good luck finding things open on Sundays, and the funnest thing to do without going to another city is a movie theater and Walmart...

Or go check out the buffalo/the lake but there's not much to see there. It's pretty boring.
Annabella Goddess Of Ice
Nu Sanniang

Absolutely nothing. sad I live in Mormon country, so everything is closed early, good luck finding things open on Sundays, and the funnest thing to do without going to another city is a movie theater and Walmart...

Or go check out the buffalo/the lake but there's not much to see there. It's pretty boring.

emo where I live right now is pretty boring too. The only thing to do here IS Walmart. emotion_facepalm
But Im getting ready to move, so whatevers lol

But youre definitely more conservative (town that is) than me. Is it expensive to live there though?
Hopefully not;

Moonlight Genius

14,525 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Nu Sanniang

D; At least you're moving soon! I'm stuck here for a long time. ;-;

Yeah, it's a super conservative town, which is not my thing. :/ It's not expensive compared to other areas of the US. Housing is pretty affordable. I'm not sure though, since I don't own a house.
Annabella Goddess Of Ice

Ohh I meant rent wise.
D: Do you encounter people who are obnoxious with their conservatives-ness?

Whats ure ideal place to live? biggrin Do you have one?

Moonlight Genius

14,525 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Nu Sanniang

Rent wise it's pretty okay. I've seen rent in LA and rent in Salt Lake City is about half of that. xD

All the time...

I would love to live in either Washington or California. I love the Pacific ocean, since I grew up next to it, so I want to live close to it. I love CA because of the theme parks, but I love WA because of the trees. :3
Annabella Goddess Of Ice
Nu Sanniang

Rent wise it's pretty okay. I've seen rent in LA and rent in Salt Lake City is about half of that. xD

All the time...

I would love to live in either Washington or California. I love the Pacific ocean, since I grew up next to it, so I want to live close to it. I love CA because of the theme parks, but I love WA because of the trees. :3
Oooh I would love to see the change of weather of trees. smile
I live in Fl so our trees dont change during season.

Moonlight Genius

14,525 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Nu Sanniang

Our trees change... just not as dramatically as other states. Still VERY prettt in the Fall. smile
Annabella Goddess Of Ice
Nu Sanniang

Our trees change... just not as dramatically as other states. Still VERY prettt in the Fall. smile

Ohh you must take a picture for me one day blaugh

Moonlight Genius

14,525 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Nu Sanniang

Sure thing. 3nodding Remind me this Fall and I'll take one for you. 3nodding
Annabella Goddess Of Ice
Annabella Goddess Of Ice

Sure thing. 3nodding Remind me this Fall and I'll take one for you. 3nodding
OMG! you quoted yourself! rofl