Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Anyone here have a functioning fish tank?

Yes! 0.36206896551724 36.2% [ 147 ]
Yes, with Prince Enkis 0.10591133004926 10.6% [ 43 ]
Yes, with other item droppers 0.059113300492611 5.9% [ 24 ]
No... 0.47290640394089 47.3% [ 192 ]
Total Votes:[ 406 ]

Professional Decorator

24,915 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Evil A
Yeah, a humid heat has set in where I live... really is part of why I am not a huge fan of summer.
In general I actually quite like summer, but without anyone to enjoy outdoor water based activities with, it's sorta lost a bit of it's appeal... sad

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
koneko66
Evil A
Yeah, a humid heat has set in where I live... really is part of why I am not a huge fan of summer.
In general I actually quite like summer, but without anyone to enjoy outdoor water based activities with, it's sorta lost a bit of it's appeal... sad
Yeah, that would improve my opinion of summer but between the heat, the bugs, and the inevitable point where I run out of money in the summer makes me not think kindly of the season.

Professional Decorator

24,915 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
Evil A
Yeah, that would improve my opinion of summer but between the heat, the bugs, and the inevitable point where I run out of money in the summer makes me not think kindly of the season.
*shudders* Bugs don't seem to be that much of a problem where I am... Do you get many scary/annoying ones?

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
koneko66
Evil A
*shudders* Bugs don't seem to be that much of a problem where I am... Do you get many scary/annoying ones?
We have mosquitoes which are annoying. And of course bees, hornets, and wasps... moths can be annoying too.

Professional Decorator

24,915 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
Evil A
We have mosquitoes which are annoying. And of course bees, hornets, and wasps... moths can be annoying too.
Mosquitoes... *shudders* Yuck... gonk Hope you have insect repellent or something! >,<

Amateur Visionary

koneko66
Duchess Marie
Pretty well, I made a tasty salad for lunch.
Sounds nice and refreshing~ ^,^ *is currently melting from the heat*
Just wait until winter, you will want this back.

Professional Decorator

24,915 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
Duchess Marie
koneko66
Very, very true, as I personally hate the cold... crying

Amateur Visionary

koneko66
Duchess Marie
koneko66
Very, very true, as I personally hate the cold... crying
I like sundresses and sandals. smile

Professional Decorator

24,915 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
Duchess Marie
YES! 4laugh Trouble is... I can't find sundresses that look nice on me... emo So~ I settle for skirts~ ^.^

Amateur Visionary

koneko66
Duchess Marie
YES! 4laugh Trouble is... I can't find sundresses that look nice on me... emo So~ I settle for skirts~ ^.^
Why is that?

Professional Decorator

24,915 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
Duchess Marie
Why is that?
Wish I knew! xd The "in" styles in stores just don't seem to work well for me... Maybe it's the colors, or the cuts of the dresses but, they just end up looking bleh... xp Plus, I'm really picky~ xd

Amateur Visionary

koneko66
Duchess Marie
Why is that?
Wish I knew! xd The "in" styles in stores just don't seem to work well for me... Maybe it's the colors, or the cuts of the dresses but, they just end up looking bleh... xp Plus, I'm really picky~ xd
The secret is to find something that works well with your body shape and color. Keep trying things on and ask people you trust to give you an hones opinion about what looks good on you.

Fashionable Giver

Duchess Marie
JessyLoewe
Duchess Marie
JessyLoewe
Thank you for helping us. smile

I have more where that came from. I just have to get to a computer first. I'm on the app right now and can't figure out how to trade.
Not a problem at all, would you like to be listed as a donor on the front page?

Sure. That sounds nice. heart

Professional Decorator

24,915 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
Duchess Marie
The secret is to find something that works well with your body shape and color. Keep trying things on and ask people you trust to give you an hones opinion about what looks good on you.
Yeah, I'm lucky enough to have people around to help me, I just don't enjoy clothes shopping all that much... xp Still, you've helped to re-inspire me, so since I'll be out shopping tomorrow any way, I think I'll give it another try~ 3nodding Thanks~ 4laugh

Amateur Visionary

koneko66
Duchess Marie
Yeah, I'm lucky enough to have people around to help me, I just don't enjoy clothes shopping all that much... xp Still, you've helped to re-inspire me, so since I'll be out shopping tomorrow any way, I think I'll give it another try~ 3nodding Thanks~ 4laugh
I hope you find something nice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces