Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counter!

<3 1 100.0% [ 217 ]
Total Votes:[ 217 ]

Ruthless Prophet

l Loren l

yeah you play as the mayor of your town and all the villagers are animals~ ; 3;
I wan't a ps4 or an xbox one >:c I have an xbox and I play Skyrim all the time xD
I have a Wii too but since the WiiU came out and my brother wanted it badly.
And I really like your avi * u* so shiny~

Same. I was going to go exclusively PS4 but then realized you'd still have to pay to play with anyone, so really it wouldn't matter which one I got. But I'm leaning more towards PS4. And I do too!! That and Dragon Age. And Mass Effect. Ho boy.

I wish I had a WiiU for pretty much just that game alone. It's been ages since I played, and the last I played it was on a gamecube. So maybe the original game, first game, whatever? I always found it fun to play with my brothers.

And thanks! Was just messin around. Yours are always the cutest. I can't stand pink, but you actually make it look good.

Fluffy Wolf

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
i fine thx you how ya ?
ll the morningstar ll
l Loren l

I wan't a ps4 or an xbox one >:c I have an xbox and I play Skyrim all the time xD

Same. I was going to go exclusively PS4 but then realized you'd still have to pay to play with anyone, so really it wouldn't matter which one I got. But I'm leaning more towards PS4. And I do too!! That and Dragon Age. And Mass Effect. Ho boy.

I wish I had a WiiU for pretty much just that game alone. It's been ages since I played, and the last I played it was on a gamecube. So maybe the original game, first game, whatever? I always found it fun to play with my brothers.

And thanks! Was just messin around. Yours are always the cutest. I can't stand pink, but you actually make it look good.
Can it maybe not be so snowy for a while? It's making me-- AH AH ACHOO!!! sneethe. Oh noooo. I think I hab a code.

Seeker

ll the morningstar ll
l Loren l

I want the PS4 because I heard that they are going to make the next Kingdom Hearts game just for that system :'D and I have to play that game~
The original SSB was for Nintendo 64 o wo I looooved that *u* I played Donkey Kong 64 omg it was the best thing ever LOL
and thank you! > u < I usually don't do pink avi's cause I dont have alot of pink items but now that I do i'm going to make some cute ones.
l Loren l
ll the morningstar ll
l Loren l

I want the PS4 because I heard that they are going to make the next Kingdom Hearts game just for that system :'D and I have to play that game~
The original SSB was for Nintendo 64 o wo I looooved that *u* I played Donkey Kong 64 omg it was the best thing ever LOL
and thank you! > u < I usually don't do pink avi's cause I dont have alot of pink items but now that I do i'm going to make some cute ones.
RIGHT, Here's a tip: If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. If you can't take an everlasting magical winter, stay out of my way, you disgrace to chefs everywhere! GET OUT.

Ruthless Prophet

l Loren l

I've only played one kingdom hearts game, as well. Don't think I got all the way through it though. T ^T And yes! I remember playing that and Donkey Kong Kountry on something else. Old a** games.

-plays with your pink poofballs- Hehehehe

Shy Lunatic

hello ~ heart

Interesting Member

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
User Image User Image
Hurry and get your snowflakes!

Seeker

ll the morningstar ll
l Loren l

I've only played one kingdom hearts game, as well. Don't think I got all the way through it though. T ^T And yes! I remember playing that and Donkey Kong Kountry on something else. Old a** games.

-plays with your pink poofballs- Hehehehe

I played all the Kingdom Heart games * 3* the game was made for a Disney obsessed person like me~
c:< people have been given me hugs and poking me all day cause of my hat! No matter what age when you something poofy or fluffy you have to touch it 8D
tinapalooza
User Image User Image
(Fafnir spurts forth a jet of flame and looks wholly unamused. Now would be a good time to change the subject!)[akey]9pVOfe0dAFpqqgtz4kG744D[/akey]

Ruthless Prophet

l Loren l

I played all the Kingdom Heart games * 3* the game was made for a Disney obsessed person like me~
c:< people have been given me hugs and poking me all day cause of my hat! No matter what age when you something poofy or fluffy you have to touch it 8D

Can't help it ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, they're so cute. >u<
heart ninja
*Good vibes*

Shy Protagonist

tinapalooza
User Image User Image

I've been trying but if you blink, you miss the doggone things! Fifteen minutes isn't long enough imho.

Seeker

ll the morningstar ll
l Loren l

Can't help it ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, they're so cute. >u<

they arent that cute >:c they have the mind of their own~
they are trying to come up with a plan to strangle me and kill me when I least expect it! Any moment could be my last!
emotion_0A0

Shameless Regular

19,300 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
eclaire5
tinapalooza
User Image User Image

I've been trying but if you blink, you miss the doggone things! Fifteen minutes isn't long enough imho.

It's easiest if you keep refreshing the event page to watch his life bar. Then when he dies just check his post history. xD Easiest as it's gonna get. They're making us work for these!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff