Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counter!

<3 1 100.0% [ 217 ]
Total Votes:[ 217 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 203 204 205 > >> >>> »|

Seeker

ThisisAidan

awwe that sounds nice! <3
Just opening some gifts that are under my tree that I got from a friend who I met on here c':
she didn't want me to wait until tomorrow LOL she was to excited xD

Fishy Character

<3s for you~

Why is the popular tag so hard to get yeesh ;w;

Aged Cutie-Pie

Lucky_Garnet
I FiZz l
Lucky_Garnet
I FiZz l
Lucky_Garnet
I FiZz l
It's not about the price I sure wish ppl realize that~! It's the thought behind it :/ sadly to say ppl don;t see alot times. Ever thing of just buying them maybe one those chance games they might be cheap and whatever they get they can keep it or sell it and work on the things they would like.

ik but i want to get them the items they have on their wl but i guess u r right thnx heart
^-^ it so hard plz everyone when gaia gone mad with the items and prices. There only 1 of you and there so much you can do smile

yeah u r correct but do u think gaia is money crazy
very much so :/ I don;t buy gaia cash tho. I have before but it's really a waste taken from my family.One day you watch what will happen they start maken gaia folks pay to join the site

OMG u r so right!
yea I have that gut feeling it will go that way

Shy Lunatic

I FiZz l
controllled_chaos
I FiZz l
controllled_chaos
I FiZz l
It's not about the price I sure wish ppl realize that~! It's the thought behind it :/ sadly to say ppl don;t see alot times. Ever thing of just buying them maybe one those chance games they might be cheap and whatever they get they can keep it or sell it and work on the things they would like.

i have a real knack for NEVER knowing what to get people xd

i always overthink it and end up freakign out and getting something that is the complete opposite of what they wanted redface
Well Sometimes I guess I can be like that to~! I did give one gift out today on gaia that was 400bil and he seem not to like it so I was butthurt.

400 bil... eek eek eek that is an amount of gold that i could only ever dream of 4laugh

why does gift giving have to be so complicated tho ? xd

irl, i just go shopping with my parents and when i see something i like, i say rather loudly:

oh, this is cute ! i WISH i could buy it... it'd be REAAAAALLY nice to get it as a gift FOR CHRISTMAS 4laugh
Chuckles your cute~! I got lucky playing the pig and xmas tree that's how I got it and I spent alot gold but was giving.. But idk it hurt my feeling when I bought the red laurels for him and he seemed not to really appreciate the thought behind it confused

well, he should've

you could've just given him the money, but you spent the time and effort looking for something you thought he'd like

it doesn't have to be complicated tho, to avoid any hurt feelings next time (no sad people on christmas ! its not allowed) you could just outright ask him what he wants 4laugh

Aged Cutie-Pie

controllled_chaos
I FiZz l
controllled_chaos
I FiZz l
controllled_chaos
I FiZz l

i always overthink it and end up freakign out and getting something that is the complete opposite of what they wanted redface
Well Sometimes I guess I can be like that to~! I did give one gift out today on gaia that was 400bil and he seem not to like it so I was butthurt.

400 bil... eek eek eek that is an amount of gold that i could only ever dream of 4laugh

irl, i just go shopping with my parents and when i see something i like, i say rather loudly:

oh, this is cute ! i WISH i could buy it... it'd be REAAAAALLY nice to get it as a gift FOR CHRISTMAS 4laugh
Chuckles your cute~! I got lucky playing the pig and xmas tree that's how I got it and I spent alot gold but was giving.. But idk it hurt my feeling when I bought the red laurels for him and he seemed not to really appreciate the thought behind it confused

well, he should've

you could've just given him the money, but you spent the time and effort looking for something you thought he'd like

it doesn't have to be complicated tho, to avoid any hurt feelings next time (no sad people on christmas ! its not allowed) you could just outright ask him what he wants 4laugh
sighs he has almost everything tbh and I new he didn't have that so shrugs. Lesson to learn lol

Generous Kitten

11,515 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
I FiZz l
Lucky_Garnet
I FiZz l
Lucky_Garnet
I FiZz l
^-^ it so hard plz everyone when gaia gone mad with the items and prices. There only 1 of you and there so much you can do smile

very much so :/ I don;t buy gaia cash tho. I have before but it's really a waste taken from my family.One day you watch what will happen they start maken gaia folks pay to join the site

OMG u r so right!

but why would gaia want so much money

Seeker

xox Aranel

; v; awwwe!! That's so nice!! <3 But I'm glad you are feeling better! And I know!! This is the most generous I've seen people be on here in along time! Its so nice! I'm good just watching Elf on TV lol
controllled_chaos
I FiZz l
controllled_chaos
I FiZz l
controllled_chaos
I FiZz l

well, he should've

Is it bad that I just think Fafnir is so super cute? Like OHMYGOSH!!

Shy Lunatic

i did just change my avi a while ago, but i have the feeling somethings not quite right confused

i wanted it to be christmas-y but it didn't work out 4laugh it turned into more like a deer costume

any suggestions or comments ~ ? 3nodding

i'll give you a free virtual candy cane heart

Generous Kitten

11,515 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
so much people in this thread

Aged Cutie-Pie

Lucky_Garnet
I FiZz l
Lucky_Garnet
I FiZz l
Lucky_Garnet
I FiZz l

OMG u r so right!

but why would gaia want so much money
I sure wish I new the answer~! there greedy sadly and took all of the fun things away but they still maken there money so they don;t care :/

Generous Kitten

11,515 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
just some much people

Shameless Regular

19,300 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
ewrr
ThisisAidan

♚hihihhi wassup emotion_hug

Wishing I could use the college high speed!
I keep getting phone calls. D:

Shy Lunatic

Lucky_Garnet
so much people in this thread

the more the merrier ~ ! I've been feeling lonely anyway heart
l Loren l
xox Aranel

; v; awwwe!! That's so nice!! <3 But I'm glad you are feeling better! And I know!! This is the most generous I've seen people be on here in along time! Its so nice! I'm good just watching Elf on TV lol
YOU. YOU THERE. FETCH ME A PLATE. If I don't like what's on it, you're out of here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff