BUMPITY BUMPITY BUMP!!! 0.42105263157895 42.1% [ 16 ]
What's with the languages ಥuಥ 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 6 ]
I'm just a random passer-by~ 0.31578947368421 31.6% [ 12 ]
Here for a chat <3 0.078947368421053 7.9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 148 149 150 > >> >>> »|

Lonely Phantom

Hoshiko Ai

Aww.. I understand. Some of my friends and my History teacher call me Kai. Sounds like boy. My mom just laughed at it emotion_donotwant
So I'm younger. I'm on 4 September. You're a senior to me after all emotion_awesome

Fats. Female fear emotion_0A0 Lately my tummy has been bulging crying I don't want to eat. But if I don't eat, I'll get hungry and always skinny. Luckily I've never been swipe away by the wind though xd

You can't! It's mine scream
yum_strawberry
DigiGurl_Rin

Aww.. I understand. Some of my friends and my History teacher call me Kai. Sounds like boy. My mom just laughed at it emotion_donotwant
So I'm younger. I'm on 4 September. You're a senior to me after all emotion_awesome

Fats. Female fear emotion_0A0 Lately my tummy has been bulging crying I don't want to eat. But if I don't eat, I'll get hungry and always skinny. Luckily I've never been swipe away by the wind though xd

You can't! It's mine scream

My mum called me chimin for quite a while just to make fun of my plight emotion_facepalm

Nope I'm younger xD you're older by 1 month and 19 days emotion_dowant

I'm in the track and field team so I hardly get fat I guess but then I always feel that I'm getting fat emotion_8c

Lonely Phantom

Hoshiko Ai

Aww.. //pats

Lol, you count that? cx
What is your height? If you're taller than me, I'll still think you're senior and I'm young emotion_awesome

What? That's so unfair crying You should be proud. I'm not at any team or club though. I'm currently a librarian at my school classified_fu Thinking of the bright side, I can read looots of local and cliche books and finishing my homework. Oh, I can sleep soundly too, haha emotion_awesome
DigiGurl_Rin

Aww.. //pats

Lol, you count that? cx
What is your height? If you're taller than me, I'll still think you're senior and I'm young emotion_awesome

What? That's so unfair crying You should be proud. I'm not at any team or club though. I'm currently a librarian at my school classified_fu Thinking of the bright side, I can read looots of local and cliche books and finishing my homework. Oh, I can sleep soundly too, haha emotion_awesome

I'm used to being precise sweatdrop And I don't count since primary school 3nodding

I'm only 160cm emotion_facepalm emo

Not like I ever represent my school - I skip too many trainings xd

Librarian's good. We need interviews for that sweatdrop

Lonely Phantom

Hoshiko Ai

Whoa. That's quite cool. I think it really helps during the exam, a lot. Your Mathematics must be excellent, right? emotion_dowant
See. Told ya. I'm 150 cm though emotion_c8

You're such a bad girl~ I don't like running. I once fainted after a marathon, if I'm not mistaken.. Now, I try to avoid sports thing. ;c
How come? surprised
DigiGurl_Rin

Whoa. That's quite cool. I think it really helps during the exam, a lot. Your Mathematics must be excellent, right? emotion_dowant
See. Told ya. I'm 152 cm though emotion_c8

You're such a bad girl~ I don't like running. I once fainted after a marathon, if I'm not mistaken.. Now, I try to avoid sports thing. ;c
How come? surprised

Do not be fooled xD I use calculators during exams and have lost the ability to mentally calculate problem sums in a minute emo

I guess 80+ should be an ok.

OuO So I'm your senior?! i'm honoured to be one eek

Lonely Phantom

Hoshiko Ai

Much better than mine. I don't know why I always score around **tuut** marks. It was really depressing sweatdrop
And yeah, lately I've been depending on calculator even a simple calculation like 1+(-1)
Every time I saw that kind of number, where is the calculator? ;A;

*bows*
User Image

Credits to usaginano heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items