Bid! 0.35714285714286 35.7% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 42 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 266 267 268 > >> >>> »|

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

Shadows_of_night0
Sinister_Bunneh

O.O -RUNS INTO CLOSET-
-lost of noises arise from within- um bunneh....there is no stove in here....

O.O I do not know. maybe it was because I never got anything really sweet, it was just normal stuff and medication. probably just got too sweet for my taste buds and too strong for my stomach.
o.o that could be true too.

XP possibly but I may be safe if I am mean to them. twisted MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

but you are too nice to be mean to them D:

and...yeaah...about that..>.>;;;;;
-tosses in an easy bake oven-

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
Sinister_Bunneh

O.O I DIDN'T THINK OF THAT!!! DANG IT THAT PLAN IS DOWN THE DRAIN!!!!!

-catches oven and looks at it, then looks at bunneh, and back to the oven- WHAT IN THE WORLD AM I SUPPOST TO DO WITH THIS!!!! THIS THINK WON'T COOK ANYTHING UNLESS IT SITS THERE FOR A HOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Throws oven down-

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

Shadows_of_night0
Sinister_Bunneh

-catches oven and looks at it, then looks at bunneh, and back to the oven- WHAT IN THE WORLD AM I SUPPOST TO DO WITH THIS!!!! THIS THINK WON'T COOK ANYTHING UNLESS IT SITS THERE FOR A HOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Throws oven down-
▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

nuuuuuuuuu not my easy bake!! ;A; -holds it up lion king style-

your reaction to easy bake
"aint nobody got time for that"

and idk about you, but with my easy bake, id eat the mix instead of actually making it
because the mixes tastes sooooooooooooooooooooo good xDD
and they actually brought back easy bakes o.o; its weird...
it didnt catch off as much as i think theyd thought it would
but still, xD its hilarious because there is pink for girls, and blue for guys.

fiiiiine you can go to the kitchen to bake.

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

O.G. Elder

Sinister_Bunneh

I'll check it out later. c:

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

Axletia
Sinister_Bunneh

I'll check it out later. c:
▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

okie dokie~~

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

Generous Millionaire

12,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
I wont be on till Sunday night! Keep the threads alive. <3
Sinister_Bunneh
Shadows_of_night0
Sinister_Bunneh

-Throws oven down-
▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

nuuuuuuuuu not my easy bake!! ;A; -holds it up lion king style-

your reaction to easy bake
"aint nobody got time for that"

and idk about you, but with my easy bake, id eat the mix instead of actually making it
because the mixes tastes sooooooooooooooooooooo good xDD
and they actually brought back easy bakes o.o; its weird...
it didnt catch off as much as i think theyd thought it would
but still, xD its hilarious because there is pink for girls, and blue for guys.

fiiiiine you can go to the kitchen to bake.

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

o.O um it's just a cheep toy oven, not need to over react. XP but I will kill it again if I find it.

LOL> thanks for the video!!!

I had one, it was so much fun to use as a kid but after being old enought to use a oven I liked it a lot better then the easy bake.
well I don't think it would be all that popular now since kids like some of the stupidest stuff in the world. the 90's kids had very cool toys and now they aren't worth the time, almost the same as the tv shows. kids for the 90's had the last good things to ever come out.
XP I would have gotten the pink one!!!!

OwO YES!!!! -RUN'S TO KITCHEN AND STARTS TO BAKE!!- HEY WHAT KIND OF CAKE, FROSTING, FILLING DO YOU WANT?????

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

poleklaws
I want be on till Sunday night! Keep the threads alive. <3
▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

i work all day sunday
but i will try!

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

Shadows_of_night0

o.O um it's just a cheep toy oven, not need to over react. XP but I will kill it again if I find it.

LOL> thanks for the video!!!

I had one, it was so much fun to use as a kid but after being old enought to use a oven I liked it a lot better then the easy bake.
well I don't think it would be all that popular now since kids like some of the stupidest stuff in the world. the 90's kids had very cool toys and now they aren't worth the time, almost the same as the tv shows. kids for the 90's had the last good things to ever come out.
XP I would have gotten the pink one!!!!

OwO YES!!!! -RUN'S TO KITCHEN AND STARTS TO BAKE!!- HEY WHAT KIND OF CAKE, FROSTING, FILLING DO YOU WANT?????
▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

man...kinda miss the 90s stuff...!!
some people say that if you were born DURING the 90s, you arent a 90s kid, because you werent there the whole time.
i was born mid 93, is till consider myself a 90s baby more than a 00 baby..<.<..
though my sister, was born 3 days before jan 1, 2000 xDD so we laugh at her saying she was in the 90s for only 3 days.. rofl

HMM
I WANT
ALL THE FLAVORS

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
Sinister_Bunneh

Dude you are a 90's kid, you can remember all the cool stuff that came out. I was born 1991 am I'm still a 90's kid cause I got to experience the 90's and I know my morals unlike most of the 2000 kids. o.o I mean seriously what went wrong??????

Your sister in a 2000 baby no matter what she says because she was raised in the 2000 and will only know of the 2000 experience. she is soo out of luck!!!!!

Okay!!!! so german chocolate, Dark chocolate chery, Chocolate, strawberry , vanillan, lava cake, and many more. dang I will be up for days before I make all kinds of flavors.

Anything you don't like or are allergic too???

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

Shadows_of_night0
Sinister_Bunneh

Dude you are a 90's kid, you can remember all the cool stuff that came out. I was born 1991 am I'm still a 90's kid cause I got to experience the 90's and I know my morals unlike most of the 2000 kids. o.o I mean seriously what went wrong??????

Your sister in a 2000 baby no matter what she says because she was raised in the 2000 and will only know of the 2000 experience. she is soo out of luck!!!!!

Okay!!!! so german chocolate, Dark chocolate chery, Chocolate, strawberry , vanillan, lava cake, and many more. dang I will be up for days before I make all kinds of flavors.

Anything you don't like or are allergic too???
▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

no german chocolate or coconut! D:
dont like those >.<;; blugh~

and yeah she knows it, but we are like "man...you were in the 90s..for...literally 3 days before the new years, suuucks for youuuu!" december 28, 1999 is an annoying date to remember, which it was just 1 year more... rofl
to be honest i never remember 28
i just go "3 days after xmas"

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
Sinister_Bunneh

OKAY!!!! -BAKES LIKE A MADMAN(lol which I am at times)-

lol it dose suck for her. o.o it dose sound like annoying date but her b-day is 3 days after Christmas and 3 days before new years. that's like of cool.

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

Shadows_of_night0
Sinister_Bunneh

OKAY!!!! -BAKES LIKE A MADMAN(lol which I am at times)-

lol it dose suck for her. o.o it dose sound like annoying date but her b-day is 3 days after Christmas and 3 days before new years. that's like of cool.
▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

sorry for delay
had to make dinner

he came home with cake, but it was just glazed bunt cake ;[
i dont count that as cake
but he said the only real cake they had was yellow and i specifically told him no yellow cake
-le sigh-
BUT OH WELL
I HAVE CAKE NOW

but now i am full from dinner
and cant eat anything else
x.x..waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
Sinister_Bunneh

lol it's fine. you been on here for a long time so I thought you maybe took a break.

awww yay and that is a cake, but it's more of a breakfast cake or a greeting cake. Edwin learn your cakes man!!!!
at least he tried to find you a non yellow cake but it's a safty cake thing because most people like yellow cake, I like white cake, yellow cake just reminds me of icky stuff. plus when a yellow cake taste like vanilla I am not happy because yellow cakes to me should be lemon or the flavor of something yellow.

awww but now you got a snack when you crave cake again.

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

Shadows_of_night0
Sinister_Bunneh

lol it's fine. you been on here for a long time so I thought you maybe took a break.

awww yay and that is a cake, but it's more of a breakfast cake or a greeting cake. Edwin learn your cakes man!!!!
at least he tried to find you a non yellow cake but it's a safty cake thing because most people like yellow cake, I like white cake, yellow cake just reminds me of icky stuff. plus when a yellow cake taste like vanilla I am not happy because yellow cakes to me should be lemon or the flavor of something yellow.

awww but now you got a snack when you crave cake again.
▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

thats the thing
now that i have it
i am sadfaced
because i am too full to eat it!
and im not wanting to toss out everything in my cupboard because i dont have any cake,
because now i do
and i am not craving it anymore.............=__=
i knew this would happen

he did his best, <3
im glad to have it, even if it isnt really what i expected lol
<3 yummy cake is yummy
do want
tummy digest faster so i can have some CAKE!

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces