• Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100

Eloquent Elder

9,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
Hi, I just saw you in a thread, I think it was about gays going to prom... not sure.. whatever, I loved your sig picture so much that my mouse just clicked it by itself and here I was. And by reading without paying real attention your first posts I found your "contest" about expriming your opinion. And I thought about giving it a try. I'm not a native english speaker and a good part of what I'll say will probably not be what I really intented to say >.< But I'll do my best.

I used to smoke in high school. Something like a box a day. My boyfriend at this period was a "I'm a bad boy look at me" kind of guy, that's probably the reason. When I dumped him I just quit smoking. It's been 4 years now. I'm engaged with the most perfect guy on earth and planning on living the rest of my life by his side. The fact is that he smokes. I tried a lot of time to make him quit, not because of the smell or anything that stupid, because of his health. Yes it's obvious you'll tell me. But in fact it's not really that I'm afraid for HIS health, nor mine by the way, but I'm afraid that could lead to him dying before me. So I guess it's selfish. I just can't imagine seeing him die and just staying alone. The only possibility that I found was to kill myself if this was to happened. But what if I can't, I mean we don't have any child for now but we plan on doing one, and I bet this child will need at least one of his parent. But I'm really not that strong. Not without him.

I'm in Japan right now, for one year, so we are separated from each other until my return. And I began smoking again. If someone asks me I answer that it's because I'm lonely and it helps me through this hard year. But in fact I hope that it'll make me die, not now, later, far far later, but before him. So I won't have to watch him die and survive.

I can't really say if this is a "smoking" opinion or a "death" opinion but maybe that's just a link between the two. After all smoking implies death.

Well I just want to have someone opinion on that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff