• Forum Dabbler 200
I Cant Think Of Any Names
Yuvreenroks
You mean this one? heart

Aww. I see you got your Lovely Lucie! Congrats! : D

yes dear this one
thank you so much for all your help emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

I'm amazed at just how fast you got all these items! : o I didn't help much, if I could help more I would!

I need my Princess of the Universe so bad lol. XD

i got some help from some amazing people and also sold some items etc
you did help a lot emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_hug

how much is that going for now?
Yuvreenroks
Yuvreenroks
You mean this one? heart

Aww. I see you got your Lovely Lucie! Congrats! : D

yes dear this one
thank you so much for all your help emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

I'm amazed at just how fast you got all these items! : o I didn't help much, if I could help more I would!

I need my Princess of the Universe so bad lol. XD

i got some help from some amazing people and also sold some items etc
you did help a lot emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_hug

how much is that going for now?

I'm happy you appreciate my help! x3 I love helping for this reason! It makes me happy haha. heart

Currently it's almost a 100 mil. I need to get back to drawing art for people haha.

I owe my sister 135 mil, because she let me buy a few things with her gold as long as I pay her back. So every little bit I get is going to her for now. Oh the fun lol. With this inflation you never know what's going to drop, or spring way up there sweatdrop

Friendly Giver

8,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
[

I'm happy you appreciate my help! x3 I love helping for this reason! It makes me happy haha. heart

Currently it's almost a 100 mil. I need to get back to drawing art for people haha.

I owe my sister 135 mil, because she let me buy a few things with her gold as long as I pay her back. So every little bit I get is going to her for now. Oh the fun lol. With this inflation you never know what's going to drop, or spring way up there sweatdrop

i know what you mean some people dont even bother thanking their donor which is plain rude scream

i dont even know what is in the latest rig items anymore i rarely ever check my announcements or the item lists emotion_facepalm

why dont you do an auction instead?

Friendly Giver

8,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
my thread had completed 100 pages crying whee
Yuvreenroks
[

i know what you mean some people dont even bother thanking their donor which is plain rude scream

i dont even know what is in the latest rig items anymore i rarely ever check my announcements or the item lists emotion_facepalm

why dont you do an auction instead?

Ugh. I know what you mean. I donated 1 million gold at one point to someone, and I didn't even get a thank you for it! Sure, it may not seem like a lot anymore, but it's something. Pffft. Also, too many times have I drawn art for people, and I don't get a thank you. They just accept trade, and no thank you. To all those people who were rude, I should've just canceled the trade and said nevermind about the art. XD So rude. Makes me think my art is worthless sometimes and brings me down.

I don't feel like I'm good enough for auctions. emotion_facepalm That should be for the overly amazing art. I have thought about trying the adoptables? Everyone seems crazy about them. I just don't know how to get started when creating one lol. I don't want to do what most do, just throw a shirt on and some pants (another words, SIMPLE) and than sell it off. If I wanted something that simple, I would just draw it myself, instead of paying gold for it.

Friendly Giver

8,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Friendly Giver

8,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Friendly Giver

8,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Friendly Giver

8,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ugh. I know what you mean. I donated 1 million gold at one point to someone, and I didn't even get a thank you for it! Sure, it may not seem like a lot anymore, but it's something. Pffft. Also, too many times have I drawn art for people, and I don't get a thank you. They just accept trade, and no thank you. To all those people who were rude, I should've just canceled the trade and said nevermind about the art. XD So rude. Makes me think my art is worthless sometimes and brings me down.

I don't feel like I'm good enough for auctions. emotion_facepalm That should be for the overly amazing art. I have thought about trying the adoptables? Everyone seems crazy about them. I just don't know how to get started when creating one lol. I don't want to do what most do, just throw a shirt on and some pants (another words, SIMPLE) and than sell it off. If I wanted something that simple, I would just draw it myself, instead of paying gold for it.

emotion_hug emotion_hug thats horrible i always say thank you for everything i receive even if its a mere tip emotion_kirakira

may i see some of your art?

Friendly Giver

8,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Friendly Giver

8,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Friendly Giver

8,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Yuvreenroks

emotion_hug emotion_hug thats horrible i always say thank you for everything i receive even if its a mere tip emotion_kirakira

may i see some of your art?

At least everyone aren't jerks. heart

X I have a whole photobucket filled with my art haha. : )
Yuvreenroks

oh dear you'll get through it emotion_bigheart

I'll get through it. I just don't know how my grades will survive. XD

Friendly Giver

8,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff