Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Darling

PandaMarie1025
Queen Awesomolocity
User Image

That's awesome! My husband used to have really long hair and he donated about that much last year 3nodding My hair has only ever been that long once. It gets just past my shoulders and starts growing so slow and I end up just cutting it lol.

I scraped my knees while I was praying and found a demon in my safest haven. Seems like it's getting harder to believe in anything than jto just get lost in all my selfish thoughts. I wanna know what it'd be like to find perfection in my pride, to see nothing in the light. But turn it off in all my spite, in all my spite, I'll turn it off.
      Oh wow ! I miss my long hair but I'll probably never be able to grow it back out. It took years.

Dangerous Darling

I-Zmbee-I
      Hey, you. <3

Playful Kitten

12,650 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Queen Awesomolocity
I-Zmbee-I
      Hey, you. <3
emotion_hug
User Image

heart

I scraped my knees while I was praying and found a demon in my safest haven. Seems like it's getting harder to believe in anything than jto just get lost in all my selfish thoughts. I wanna know what it'd be like to find perfection in my pride, to see nothing in the light. But turn it off in all my spite, in all my spite, I'll turn it off.
User Image

My boss is at GenCon and I'm sad emo I wanna gooooooo.

PandaMarie1025
User Image

heart

Sidenote: I'm not neglecting this thread.
I forgot about it, because it's not on this account's subscribed threads.
And my main is a little...tempbanned. rofl
~Prince Awesome
Prince Awesomolocity
PandaMarie1025
User Image

heart

~Prince Awesome
User Image

o.o Whatchu get banned for?

User Image

I got the graphics! ^_^ I'll post a link to the new thread shortly 3nodding

Fashionable Gaian

Randomly came across this, pretty awesome. o.o
PandaMarie1025
Prince Awesomolocity
PandaMarie1025
User Image

heart

~Prince Awesome
User Image

o.o Whatchu get banned for?

Er...I may or may not have found a possible glitch that may or may not have let me see (not obtain, just see) future items. And...I may or may not have been caught because I leaked the Chance Item pet. (Granted...it was AFTER the CI was released, but BEFORE anyone won it. xD)
I think I was banned because I didn't report the glitch. I could have done a lot worse with it. sweatdrop
~Prince Awesome

Dangerous Darling

PandaMarie1025
User Image

I got the graphics! ^_^ I'll post a link to the new thread shortly 3nodding

Oh, yay ! ^_^
MissMissie
Randomly came across this, pretty awesome. o.o
User Image

The charity? Oh, thank you ^_^

Prince Awesomolocity
User Image

rofl You are always in trouble! rofl

PandaMarie1025
Prince Awesomolocity
User Image

rofl You are always in trouble! rofl

I sent a PM to Zero Omega with a fix to the glitch. I could have sent it to a dev, but I wanted to kiss up wasn't sure which one to send it to. xP
~Prince Awesome
Prince Awesomolocity
User Image

whee Do you expect to be unbanned or do I need to change the profile linked in the new charity thread? rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff