RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

u don't understand talk2hand User Image

I don't need to understand. It's Sims.

but it's amazing ; w;User Image

Sims is a very boring game.

To me, it's not. I enjoy controlling peoples lives. However I hate all the other games like final fantasy.User Image

Older Final Fantasy was the best. Have you even played any of them?

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

u don't understand talk2hand User Image

I don't need to understand. It's Sims.

To me, it's not. I enjoy controlling peoples lives. However I hate all the other games like final fantasy.User Image

No, and I don't plan to. It looks sucky, since I hate games that you can die in.... e neUser Image

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

No, and I don't plan to. It looks sucky, since I hate games that you can die in.... e neUser Image

..... You judge it base upon what you see and the fact you die? What is this? I don't even-

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

..... You judge it base upon what you see and the fact you die? What is this? I don't even-

I get jumpy when I die in games and nervous when you have time limits and I hate it.User Image

Sapphire Otter

aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

I get jumpy when I die in games and nervous when you have time limits and I hate it.User Image

People don't like dying in games too but they still play it. Just gotta deal with it and keep playing. You can die in the best known games.

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

People don't like dying in games too but they still play it. Just gotta deal with it and keep playing. You can die in the best known games.

I hate all games I die in because I freak out about it.User Image

Sapphire Otter

aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

Shouldn't hate them for that...

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

I just do. No reason to argue about why I should. It's like saying "why don't you go to church you should go to church"User Image

Sapphire Otter

aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

I just do. No reason to argue about why I should. It's like saying "why don't you go to church you should go to church"User Image

You just don't get it. It's a very silly reason... Also, it's definitely not. That's a religion type thing.

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

You just don't get it. It's a very silly reason... Also, it's definitely not. That's a religion type thing.

I don't like those games, end of story.User Image

Sapphire Otter

aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

*sighs* Still don't understand, but fine.

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

I have played them, they scare the crap out of me, I don't play them.User Image

Sapphire Otter

aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

But putting every single game in the same category? *sighs* Nevermind. You said it was done.

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

But putting every single game in the same category? *sighs* Nevermind. You said it was done.

Only games that have like.... An end. Sims and Harvest Moon and Minecraft are fine with me.User Image

Sapphire Otter

aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire
RandomKate
aphelia the vampire

Only games that have like.... An end. Sims and Harvest Moon and Minecraft are fine with me.User Image

Yet you die in Minecraft. O_o'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces