29,475 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
              emotion_bigheart for luck

Demonic Man-Lover

Goddess of Dark Dreamers

Why thank you!
By the way, did you ever get my PM a couple weeks ago?

Demonic Man-Lover

Demonic Man-Lover

Divine Lunatic

29,475 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
KingFanpire

Welcome~! emotion_bigheart
I did!
But a couple weeks ago, I was dealing with someone through pm's, so I probably did get it, but I wasn't paying attention because I was so mad.

Demonic Man-Lover

Goddess of Dark Dreamers

That's totally understandable!
I figured you were busy or something was up, which was why I didn't bug you about it right away!

Divine Lunatic

29,475 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
KingFanpire

Nah, that's fine.
Bug away.
So what's up?

Demonic Man-Lover

Goddess of Dark Dreamers

I wanted to check up on you and our one x one rp. I wanted to apologize if it died due to own lack of posting or communicating with you, but life got in the way. Hopefully, you are still up to roleplaying with me!
If you want to discontinue doing our roleplay, please let me know, that way I can know in the future that we will not continue it.

If you are currently busy, but still wish to hold onto it as well, that works just fine. Just please let me know.
Knowing if you want it to die or live gives me a chance to know if there is a future for the roleplay or not.

Divine Lunatic

29,475 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
KingFanpire

Ah, I see. O:
To be quiet honest, and I feel terrible admitting this, I've actually forgotten what our thread was about.
About the time you vanished because of your life, mine exploded and I've actually been so busy trying to catch up, I've forgotten some things.
Don't apologize, it happens to the best of us, love!
But since I don't recall the roleplay at the moment, I can't determine the fate! DX

Demonic Man-Lover

Goddess of Dark Dreamers

That's totally okay! I'm just know catching up on my roleplay's as well!
Ours was the Avatar: The Last Airbender based roleplay, where we both had Bender OC's

Here's the plot info and link to RP to help out:

ғєєℓ мч єℓємєит // bender one x one

Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and the new Avatar was discovered, an airbender named Aang. Although his airbending skills were great, he had a lot to learn before he was ready to save anyone. But, eventually, Aang was able to save the world.With the help of his friends, Aang defeated Fire Lord Ozai and ended the Hundred Year War. Zuko, Ozai's son, became the new Fire Lord. Together with Earth King Kuei, Aang and Zuko promised to return the nations to harmony. For the years after, peace was restored between the Fire Nation, Earth Kingdom, Water Tribes and remaining Air Nomads. However, there were those of the Fire Nation that still believed in world domination, holding onto the old ideals that Fire Lord Ozai had instilled so long ago. Men who served under Ozai and idealistic young people formed together to conquer the world once again, forming their own militia, an unofficial army of the Fire Nation. To this day, they are attacking old colonies of the world, attempting to recapture land in the name of the Fire Nation. Completely against it, Fire Lord Zuko attempts to root out the rebellion and assuring the other nations that the attacks were not directed by him. This new found peace is being threatened as old habits die hard and new ideas are not welcomed as easily.

Hopefully, this helped jog your memory a bit!

Demonic Man-Lover

Demonic Man-Lover

Demonic Man-Lover

Demonic Man-Lover

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items