Lady Slayer

xxiii-nevermore

--____You're quite welcome, lovely <3

__EVERMORE

*hughughug*

Thirteenth Guardian

xxiii-nevermore

--____You are welcome <3

I love fall * u * Winter is nice when it's not REDIC levels of coldness.

; n ; meh.

<3 You are quite welcome.

__EVERMORE

*wipes tears with sleeve* S-So, now what? Should we c-continuing playing?

Totally agree! You're the first person I met that actually loves the chilliness as well. My friends prefer summer and all those hot days though. xP

Aww, don't be like that Nev~ *huggles* I just love all your cuteness! And I can't help it if my weakness is cute things.

Loverboy

Shou-chii

*wipes tears with sleeve* S-So, now what? Should we c-continuing playing?

Totally agree! You're the first person I met that actually loves the chilliness as well. My friends prefer summer and all those hot days though. xP

Aww, don't be like that Nev~ *huggles* I just love all your cuteness! And I can't help it if my weakness is cute things.

--____*cuddles you* No tears.

Why would anyone prefer that? Oh my god, ew.

x.x b-but. ; n ; b-but x.x ok

__EVERMORE

Thirteenth Guardian

xxiii-nevermore

--____*cuddles you* No tears.

Why would anyone prefer that? Oh my god, ew.

x.x b-but. ; n ; b-but x.x ok

__EVERMORE

*blushes and hides my face* O-Okay.. (/// ~ ///)

The reason one of my friend gave me was because she loves the sunshine and she can finally wear her shorts. I'm her complete opposite and avoid any contact with the sun because I hate getting darker.. which resulted me in having a low level of vitamin D. |D

*hugs closer* Yay~ I'm glad you accept your adorableness! Now I just want to snuggle with you all day and be surrounded by your kawaii-ness. ( * ヮ * ) Totally doesn't make me sound like some creeper.

Beloved Hunter

9,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
xxiii-nevermore

--____I could never say no * u * <3 I would love one if you're willing.

__EVERMORE

Sure I am! Just gimme some time -- I just woke up and I'm in bad need of coffee. Somehow I'm awake enough to log in here lmao

ʜᴏᴘɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙʟᴏᴏᴍ.

Beloved Hunter

9,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
Shou-chii

Excuse me -- I'm not one to butt in usually but I love the leg mod you're using. *v*

Lonely Loiterer

12,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Timid 100
Shou-chii
Ah, okay. Does the pain occur often as well? ( o n o ) And hopefully the nap helped you one way or another. ^ ^
Lol, I don't think I'll be hanging around there too much since it's not my type of place to be. But I do like browsing amazing drawings from artists.. and gifs of livestreams, haha. xD

Yeah, I have fibromyalgia as well so I'm in pain a lot actually @_@ usually just aches and such though, today it was worse, but that's probably from migraine recovery.
The nap did help me a lot though! C:
Yeah I love looking through people's blogs for art and stuff biggrin and gifs. I think 90% of my gifs are from tumblr blogs haha

Loverboy

Shou-chii

*blushes and hides my face* O-Okay.. (/// ~ ///)

The reason one of my friend gave me was because she loves the sunshine and she can finally wear her shorts. I'm her complete opposite and avoid any contact with the sun because I hate getting darker.. which resulted me in having a low level of vitamin D. |D

*hugs closer* Yay~ I'm glad you accept your adorableness! Now I just want to snuggle with you all day and be surrounded by your kawaii-ness. ( * ヮ * ) Totally doesn't make me sound like some creeper.

--____*hugs moar*

We are made to be friends because I'm EXACTLY like that Plus more clothes = more passable so yeah

; n ; ah oh ok. you're a creeper

__EVERMORE

Loverboy

stardustblitz"

[size=11]Sure I am! Just gimme some time -- I just woke up and I'm in bad need of coffee. Somehow I'm awake enough to log in here lmao

6mk8a3x5:3="#f2b1b1

--____* o * ok dokey! I might be heading to bed soon ; n ; but yeah.

__EVERMORE

Thirteenth Guardian

stardustblitz
Excuse me -- I'm not one to butt in usually but I love the leg mod you're using. *v*

Why, thank you! ^ ^ ♥
It's a bit "sassier" than what I'd prefer to use, but it ties the outfit nicely with all it's purple glory. xD
And hopefuly my avatar gives off a Pokemon trainer feel to it. I even added a matching creature to go with the theme.

Beloved Hunter

9,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
Shou-chii

Why, thank you! ^ ^ ♥
It's a bit "sassier" than what I'd prefer to use, but it ties the outfit nicely with all it's purple glory. xD
And hopefuly my avatar gives off a Pokemon trainer feel to it. I even added a matching creature to go with the theme.

It certainly does feel like it! It looks really cool though! It works perfectly, I think *v*

Thirteenth Guardian

ConcreteWasps
Yeah, I have fibromyalgia as well so I'm in pain a lot actually @_@ usually just aches and such though, today it was worse, but that's probably from migraine recovery.
The nap did help me a lot though! C:
Yeah I love looking through people's blogs for art and stuff biggrin and gifs. I think 90% of my gifs are from tumblr blogs haha

*had to look up fibromyalgia* Oh, wow. That's quite a painful disorder. :[ Why you have so many health issues?! *flips random table* Please don't take this in a wrong way. Just mad that you have so many problems. D:
Yeah, best place to find your daily dose of gifs. I only made a tumblr account just so I can search for gifs to use, lol.

Thirteenth Guardian

xxiii-nevermore

--____*hugs moar*

We are made to be friends because I'm EXACTLY like that Plus more clothes = more passable so yeah

; n ; ah oh ok. you're a creeper

__EVERMORE

*hugs back while blushing harder* ( > //// > )

Where have you been all my life?! ♥ And agreed with your point there, haha~

*grabs where my heart is* Ah, my heart! *falls to the ground dramatically* My precious Nev has wounded me with such words! Why is the world so cruel?! *lays on the ground, sobbing loudly* Yay for drama. |D

Thirteenth Guardian

stardustblitz
It certainly does feel like it! It looks really cool though! It works perfectly, I think *v*

*blushes* Ah, thank you for such kind words~
And your avatar is quite awesome as well! Could pass for being one of the Elite Four or a gym leader. 8D *currently in Pokemon mode*

Beloved Hunter

9,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
Shou-chii

*blushes* Ah, thank you for such kind words~
And your avatar is quite awesome as well! Could pass for being one of the Elite Four or a gym leader. 8D *currently in Pokemon mode*

Aww shucks! Thank you so much! I'm considering changing thanks to seeing your avatar ;v; But yeah I'm pretty proud of how this one turned out!

U wanna match huehue

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas