Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random question! Do you think having a quest thread is effective? OAO I feel like at times, it's hard to get a conversation going XD haha

YES! 0.26388888888889 26.4% [ 38 ]
No, not really 0.13888888888889 13.9% [ 20 ]
People do read it, but they move on 0.13194444444444 13.2% [ 19 ]
Yes, good way to keep track of stuff 0.24305555555556 24.3% [ 35 ]
There are too many questing threads 0.013888888888889 1.4% [ 2 ]
Give kita a <3 ? 0.14583333333333 14.6% [ 21 ]
Should I add more games/events? Yes? 0.0625 6.2% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 144 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 341 342 343 > >> >>> »|

Amarysso Lux's Partner

Adorable Waffles

19,125 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
l Ghoul l
Kitana Hiki
l Ghoul l

Of course I did!

I've got another 20 blood. I'll send a trade at 100

oAo!! Bwaaa, you're too sweet heart
owo -Feeds you cookies-
Don't give out too much blood =p

Blood..it's all I have. emotion_donotwant

oAo Why you nakey????
-stares-

owo

Shirtless Sweetie

15,050 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
  • Potion Disaster 50

Big Punching Bag

My mule (Mr ghoul v3) and I are going for the nudist colony achievement.

Shirtless Sweetie

15,050 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Potion Disaster 50
emotion_donotwant

Sweet Shoujo

15,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kitana Hiki

^^ I know what you mean. I get carried away with gifting and helping others that when I stop and think for myself, I was like....oAo...oops. XD

I did however, manage to buy one item (Lady Luck) for my dream avatar at a really good deal, however, it was a major setback to funds. sweatdrop At least...on track now to questing and gifting! You're getting pretty close to your quest too though ya? ^^

That's good for you. On the other hand, I am bad at handling money both here in gaia and real life. I like to buy a lot of things without noticing how much have I spend. Here in gaia, my remedy for this is to create a mule that I don't usually use. I put all my golds in there. Thank goodness because of that, I'm still able to buy some stuffs here.

Amarysso Lux's Partner

Adorable Waffles

19,125 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
floralsnow

That's good for you. On the other hand, I am bad at handling money both here in gaia and real life. I like to buy a lot of things without noticing how much have I spend. Here in gaia, my remedy for this is to create a mule that I don't usually use. I put all my golds in there. Thank goodness because of that, I'm still able to buy some stuffs here.

Ooo, have you tried using those financial trackers online to help you monitor your expenses and such? I find doing that helps, because it makes me go OAO!!! Wow, I spent that much on just x, y, z? Or I carry just enough money with me where ever I go and that money would just be enough to buy whatever is needed. If I'm out, then I'm out. XP Helps with impulsive buying.

I just created a mule too XD Going to put all gifts and donations from this thread to that account. @__@ Don't want things mixed up with the other gifting thread and such.

Amarysso Lux's Partner

Adorable Waffles

19,125 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
l Ghoul l

My mule (Mr ghoul v3) and I are going for the nudist colony achievement.

Hm...totally couldn't tell it was your mule =p

Sweet Shoujo

15,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kitana Hiki
Ooo, have you tried using those financial trackers online to help you monitor your expenses and such? I find doing that helps, because it makes me go OAO!!! Wow, I spent that much on just x, y, z? Or I carry just enough money with me where ever I go and that money would just be enough to buy whatever is needed. If I'm out, then I'm out. XP Helps with impulsive buying.

I just created a mule too XD Going to put all gifts and donations from this thread to that account. @__@ Don't want things mixed up with the other gifting thread and such.

Yeah, mules for this kind of purpose is really handy. Anyways, about the financial trackers, unfortunately, it doesn't work for me. Well, I do see what I've spent using those tools, but I just can't help myself from buying things especially food. sweatdrop Chocolates and other sweets are really my worst enemy! I can't restrain buying them whenever I see one!

Amarysso Lux's Partner

Adorable Waffles

19,125 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
floralsnow

Yeah, mules for this kind of purpose is really handy. Anyways, about the financial trackers, unfortunately, it doesn't work for me. Well, I do see what I've spent using those tools, but I just can't help myself from buying things especially food. sweatdrop Chocolates and other sweets are really my worst enemy! I can't restrain buying them whenever I see one!

Oooo! I know what you mean about food. @____@ More than half of my expenses are actually food related. oTL I don't eat sweets that much but man, I do love my bubble tea. owo And coffee. And snacks. XD Eating lunch right now and thinking of more food.

Shirtless Sweetie

15,050 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Potion Disaster 50
emotion_donotwant

Sweet Shoujo

15,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kitana Hiki
Oooo! I know what you mean about food. @____@ More than half of my expenses are actually food related. oTL I don't eat sweets that much but man, I do love my bubble tea. owo And coffee. And snacks. XD Eating lunch right now and thinking of more food.

Hahaha... Food is REALLY a temptation. I can't remember a single day that I have a thing to do, but can't help myself but stop on a store and buy something I want.

Amarysso Lux's Partner

Adorable Waffles

19,125 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mr Ghoul v3
emotion_donotwant

Angry looks leaves frowns and wrinkles....Smile like this emotion_dowant

Amarysso Lux's Partner

Adorable Waffles

19,125 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
floralsnow

Hahaha... Food is REALLY a temptation. I can't remember a single day that I have a thing to do, but can't help myself but stop on a store and buy something I want.

-high five- I feel your pain. @___@
We can together roll around in our never ending buying habits of food and other items XD

In a relationship with b e a r y t o r t e

Thirteenth Prophet

18,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Healer 50
mortals....

Amarysso Lux's Partner

Adorable Waffles

19,125 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Partygoer 500