Welcome to Gaia! ::

MikeyFitz's Wife

His Favourite Nightmare
Rainbow Kyandii
His Favourite Nightmare
Rainbow Kyandii

saw 1, saw 2, i blieve saw 3 or 4, and saw 5

Sweet :3 They're all pretty clever the way they've all been tied together into the storyline. I remember going to watch the latest one at the movies with my mum, she was screaming through the whole thing >_>

musta been embarrassing for u?

It was! The amount of evil looks we got, my god I wanted to hide xD We got ice-cream after though, so she was forgiven lol

lmfao

Sexy Fatcat

His Favourite Nightmare

I still think it is Ben, purely because of their little fool around. That's a good point though.. I didn't consider it being Jay xD Ooh would be good in the end if it was though, especially since he's been spending so much time with them both. Same! I kinda think it may be Jack now, since he's gotten all cosy with Sharon.. it'd make for a good story. Well you never know.. they might do soon o_o
Aw, I want Antony to come back! I love the Moon brothers. >_>

How're you doing anyway? c:

Yeah, it probably will be Ben. I do not want to beb disappinted with something that boring though! XD
Oh really, Jack? What do you mean?

I'm good, thanks! How about you?

Beloved Noob

Technicolour Smile

Yeah, it probably will be Ben. I do not want to beb disappinted with something that boring though! XD
Oh really, Jack? What do you mean?

I'm good, thanks! How about you?

Well you never know, they may catch us by surprise somehow owo
Well like you'd said before, Jack's relationship with Sharon seemed pretty sudden, rushed, almost. But it's only been recently that they've gotten closer, as Sharon's began to trust him. I think it would make for an interesting story if it's suddenly found that Jack's been sleeping with Kat because then there will be the story of how Sharon's lost her trust or something like that. I mean, she hasn't really been in any interesting sub-stories since she's been back so.. I think it may be him.

Good to hear! I'm pretty good too thanks, starting to get a little tired now though xD

Beloved Noob

Rainbow Kyandii

lmfao

So how're you doin' today anyway?

Witty Flatterer

8,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
His Favourite Nightmare
Pucked Up

It was. I graduated and what not. Finished with that. Thinking about Grad School.

Glad to hear! Oh, in the same sort of area of study? Isn't Grad School supposed to be really expensive? o_o

It is..especially depending on where you go and what you do. But eh.

Dangerous Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Tipsy Lunatic

9,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
His Favourite Nightmare
Scarlet_Lae
Hey's a total dork, I'm making him a mix cd right now (he recently got a car and complains that he doesn't have any music). Well I hope it does D: everyone in my family seems to look down on me because I can't find a job crying it's depressing.

Well, as long as you get on well! Haha, well it's always nice to drive along to music, that's kind of you though. What sort of music do you like? ^^I know the feeling! Getting nagged all the time because of it and whatnot.. I wouldn't let it get you down though, at least you're trying >_<

Right? lolz. Well we both like Persona so much that I made a 2 cd Persona mix that has at least one song from each game. Well I keep trying I just wish they would realize it :/
His Favourite Nightmare

I'm pretty good thank you, just trying to find a way to amuse myself really xD
How about you?

Yeah.. It sounds pretty nice really o_o

cool

Good to hear it! Amusement is...amusing. I'm alright, just reading several philosophical articles.

I'm in the mood for some pizza! rofl
Technicolour Smile

emotion_kirakira That's cute! O:
Whatcha dooiiiiing?

cool

Hehe, I knew you'd say that. I'm being cheeky as usual.
Rainbow Kyandii

im sorry

It's cool. biggrin

MikeyFitz's Wife

His Favourite Nightmare
Rainbow Kyandii

lmfao

So how're you doin' today anyway?

good i finally got enough for the item im questing im about to buy it

MikeyFitz's Wife

Cheeky Chi
Rainbow Kyandii