Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thank you to all who donated! I'll post all the gifts in the 3rd post once they're opened.

Happy birthday! 0.5 50.0% [ 2 ]
I gave a gift! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I won free stuff! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Last minute gift! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
All of the above? 0.5 50.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 73 74 75 > >>

Dapper Capitalist

iiilullaby-katie
Sayuri Nonomura
iiilullaby-katie
Well. I've never seen Cinderella. but this sounds cool.

Never seen Cinderella? What a shame. It's a lovely movie. Have you seen other Disney movies?

I guess it's about time I dress for the ball, though.
not most of them. except snow white I watched it every day when I was 4.
but I didn't like movies, took me until I was 17 to watch lion king for the first time.

No way!
I liked the movies as a kid, but I like them more now that I'm older.
People, hate, but I own a good 25 Disney movies on dvd. I regret nothing.
And most people haven't seen Snow White. Or they don't remember it. Guess that makes you rare, lol

Invisible Elocutionist

14,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
Sayuri Nonomura
iiilullaby-katie
Sayuri Nonomura
iiilullaby-katie
Well. I've never seen Cinderella. but this sounds cool.

Never seen Cinderella? What a shame. It's a lovely movie. Have you seen other Disney movies?

I guess it's about time I dress for the ball, though.
not most of them. except snow white I watched it every day when I was 4.
but I didn't like movies, took me until I was 17 to watch lion king for the first time.

No way!
I liked the movies as a kid, but I like them more now that I'm older.
People, hate, but I own a good 25 Disney movies on dvd. I regret nothing.
And most people haven't seen Snow White. Or they don't remember it. Guess that makes you rare, lol
I'm just not a movie person in general.
most adult I know love Disney movies more then the kids I know, I don't think theres any hate happening.
my mum told me when she refused to put snow white in for me I used to follow her around the house and repeat every word from the movie lol

Dapper Capitalist

beastmistress13
Sayuri Nonomura

I name The Lion King as my favorite Disney movie. It's flawless. emotion_kirakira
But I fell like I probably have too much going on in this thread. Too many contest, things. I'll figure it out as I go I guess. I have an avi outfit designed for 30 different Disney movies. I'm committed.

User Image

Yes it is totally flawless.
Yea I think you should drop it to maybe two contests, maybe three at the most.
I may do something with Pikachu since I love the little guy to death, or maybe
a Pokemon theme sort of thing.

I love pokemon. Yes. Do it.
I'll probably keep the daily contest, but make it simpler.
Probably keep the bumps and the RnG after that. I can throw the others in as bonus if I can keep people in here, lol. But I'll tailor it to 3.

Bashful Tipper

11,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sayuri Nonomura

Probably keep the bumps and the RnG after that. I can throw the others in as bonus if I can keep people in here, lol. But I'll tailor it to 3.

User Image

Haha I am already looking up a few pictures I could use for the tread.
Good idea, I will probably just have a RNG and maybe something
else, I am not sure yet.
Maybe I'll do something like from the show, Who Is That Pokemon.

Dapper Capitalist

iiilullaby-katie
most adult I know love Disney movies more then the kids I know, I don't think theres any hate happening.
my mum told me when she refused to put snow white in for me I used to follow her around the house and repeat every word from the movie lol

That is perfect, lol
But it depend on the crowd. There's a difference between liking Disney movies and being a-- I call myself a Disney enthusiast. I'm only a little obsessed.

Dapper Capitalist

beastmistress13
Sayuri Nonomura

User Image

Haha I am already looking up a few pictures I could use for the tread.
Good idea, I will probably just have a RNG and maybe something
else, I am not sure yet.
Maybe I'll do something like from the show, Who Is That Pokemon.

Please do 'who's that pokemon'
That is absolutely perfect, haha

Invisible Elocutionist

14,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
Sayuri Nonomura
iiilullaby-katie

That is perfect, lol
But it depend on the crowd. There's a difference between liking Disney movies and being a-- I call myself a Disney enthusiast. I'm only a little obsessed.
I don't know, I know plenty of adults that have Disney princess posters on the wall and a whole collection of princess stuff.

Bashful Tipper

11,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sayuri Nonomura

User Image

Alright, it is official. I am doing it.
emotion_dowant

Dapper Capitalist

beastmistress13
Sayuri Nonomura

User Image

Alright, it is official. I am doing it.
emotion_dowant

emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant

Dapper Capitalist

iiilullaby-katie
Sayuri Nonomura
iiilullaby-katie

That is perfect, lol
I don't know, I know plenty of adults that have Disney princess posters on the wall and a whole collection of princess stuff.

I need to meet these people. I know a plenty that enjoy Disney. They'll marathon it with me and chat about it. Put I met 90% of them in college. It's a different kind of crowd. In real life, I rarely find them.

Invisible Elocutionist

14,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
Sayuri Nonomura
iiilullaby-katie
Sayuri Nonomura
iiilullaby-katie

That is perfect, lol

I need to meet these people. I know a plenty that enjoy Disney. They'll marathon it with me and chat about it. Put I met 90% of them in college. It's a different kind of crowd. In real life, I rarely find them.

that's where I know them from - university.
in real life they just don't tell you about it.

Dapper Capitalist

iiilullaby-katie

Maybe. I usually catch the "I don't watch cartoons" and "isn't that for kids" comments a lot. I've also been told I "live in a fairytale" on more than one occasion. I've decided to take it as a compliment, lol

Dapper Capitalist

Dapper Capitalist

Invisible Elocutionist

14,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
Sayuri Nonomura
iiilullaby-katie

Maybe. I usually catch the "I don't watch cartoons" and "isn't that for kids" comments a lot. I've also been told I "live in a fairytale" on more than one occasion. I've decided to take it as a compliment, lol
I guess it depends who you ask? maybe people don't want others to know?
its funny, I just opened facebook and seen this status

status:Just got my vhs hooked up. I haven't been watching every Disney movie I own for the past few days....nope... (tell no one)
(friend) and 4 others like this.
.Comment: You should totally invite me over to not watch every Disney movie.
everyone here is an adult XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces