Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Genius

7,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Thank you ^_^ I am planning to relocate to New York so I'm trying to find a Game design related job there. Yes, I am currently working in healthcare.

What is your new job, if you don't mind me asking?

Oh wow, but that sounds exciting that you are building your house from the ground up! I know that if I marry my bf, we would have to do the same as well lol because his house is due for an upgrade.

What do you do here?

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Oh, I see. Good luck!
I'm in NY too!

I work in healthcare as well. I'm a medical technologist and I work in the laboratory of a hospital.

Yeah, it's exciting. I can't wait for it to be done so we can move in. It's nice to be able to pick everything yourself and do what you like for finishes.

I mainly just lurk and post here once in awhile.

IRL Genius

7,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Wow LOL, almost all my Gaia Online friends are from New York or Canada, haha. It's a sign I belong in New York XP
Thank you, I need all the luck I can get TT____TT My choices are so limited. I'm trying to get some job interviews by the time September rolls around because that's when I'm planning to go to New York. That's when my boss is going on vacation too so I want to take a vacation at the same time.

Sounds like a lot of fun~! I hope everything goes well as planned! My bf is talking to me about renovating the bathroom lol.

Same here, I mainly lurk the GCD and minishops.

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Haha. Yes, it's a sign! xd You're welcome!
Oh, I see. Good luck with everything! smile

Yeah, I hope it gets done soon so we can move in before winter.

I lurk the GCD all the time. xd I post there sometimes.

IRL Genius

7,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Oh, I definitely hope your house gets done before the winter. Winters in New York are frigid cold. Way more intense than in California. What are you going to do if it's not done by then?

Haha nice, I rarely post there, everyone in the GCD is so opinionated, I don't feel like picking a fight lol.

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Yeah, I hope so.
I'm living with my in-laws right now.

Winters here are definitely awful. Lived here all my life. xD

Heh. XD I like to post my opinion there. Most of the time no one replies to me. xD;

IRL Genius

7,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ohh I see, I'm sorry to hear that ^^;;; I'm going to know that feeling when I move to New York lol.. I'm going to be paying rent to my bf's family to stay with them, which I don't mind. I plan to buy my own apartment one day.

Aww I see, it's ok me too lol. I think I've had only one time someone picking a fight with me. The fight didn't last long but it was too much of a hassle.

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
I edited my post. I think it was worded wrong before. xd

Yeah. The winters aren't nice. Oh, I see.

Ah. Yeah, it's not really worth it to argue much in the GCD or anywhere here. xD

IRL Genius

7,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Oh, lol, it's okay blaugh

Not sure if I can survive the winter there, as it is it was hell when I was there on vacation in the winter time lol. We'll see, if you see someone wearing the most outrageous getup in New York, that's going to be me lol. I've lived in the desert all my life even before I came to the United States.

Yeah, thankfully that fight was long ago. So, what's this hype I've been hearing about Gaia Online closing down? There are so many threads about it.

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
xd

Aww, lol. XDD I see.

People think because Gaia is always asking for money, that they're in financial trouble. Gaia has always denied it. I don't know what to think.

IRL Genius

7,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Oh I see, but it's always been this way since they introduced the Gaia cash system, every free to play game or model does this sort of thing.

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Yeah. People are just worried because they're doing so many cash related things all the time now. Every week there's more and more. And this new cash for gold RIG is not helping inflation. I can't afford RIGs or hardly anything anymore. emotion_facepalm

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

IRL Genius

7,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ohh I see, I didn't think it was that serious. Ever since GC came out, I noticed that it was progressively getting that way with rigs, so I expected as much. I've played with so many MMORPGs that have followed this model and it is always like this. I have terrible luck with Flynn's booty, that is a gamble right there. I bought one just to test it out and I lost 56% of what it was worth in marketplace value...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff