Welcome to Gaia! ::

O.G. Ladykiller

8,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Morgan Freeman is THE MAN.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
He is the enbodyment of grace, and one of my favorite actors. Worship him in all his glory. mad
Morgan Freeman is GOD. xd I think the first movie I saw him in was Glory. He was amazing in it. Everybody talks about Denzel's role in that film, but I think Freeman deserves equal respect his role.

O.G. Ladykiller

8,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Captain Horsey
Morgan Freeman is GOD. xd I think the first movie I saw him in was Glory. He was amazing in it. Everybody talks about Denzel's role in that film, but I think Freeman deserves equal respect his role.

Seriously, who else could've pulled of God? xd Glory is a great movie, very sad, but good. Have you seen Street Smart? Mr. Freeman plays a ruthless pimp. heart
Zero_Stance
Captain Horsey

Seriously, who else could've pulled of God? xd Glory is a great movie, very sad, but good. Have you seen Street Smart? Mr. Freeman plays a ruthless pimp. heart

No, I've never even heard of it. Well, now I have to see it. whee

O.G. Ladykiller

8,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
He won his first Oscar nod for it. Speaking of which, why doesn't this wonderful man hae an Oscar? It's a conspircy. ninja
Zero_Stance
He won his first Oscar nod for it. Speaking of which, why doesn't this wonderful man hae an Oscar? It's a conspircy. ninja

That's a good question. Has he been nominated even? Seems like he may have been for Unforgiven, but I'm not very good with remembering these things.

Edit: I just realized you said he won his first Oscar nod for Street Smart. xd I guess I'm not very observant tonight.

O.G. Ladykiller

8,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Homigod live thread live!

O.G. Ladykiller

8,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Captain Horsey

Edit: I just realized you said he won his first Oscar nod for Street Smart. xd I guess I'm not very observant tonight.

Tis fine. xd He was also nominated for The Shawshank Redemption, which he should have won for. Curse you academy voters! gonk
I guess nobody appreciates actual talent these days. gonk

Anyway, apparently he was also nominated for Driving Miss Daisy. He won the Golden Globe that year at least. The Academy needs a swift kick in the a**.
Captain Horsey

Amen to that. Freeman is one of the best actors to ever be in movies.

O.G. Ladykiller

8,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
My Paper Heart
Captain Horsey

Amen to that. Freeman is one of the best actors to ever be in movies.

You are correct sir!

O.G. Ladykiller

8,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
You people suck. No one loves Mr. Freeman. sad

O.G. Ladykiller

8,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Mr. Morgan Freeman earned his 4th Oscar nomination today for his work in Million Dollar Baby. Congrats Morgan! whee

O.G. Ladykiller

8,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Wow, people seriously don't appreciate Mr. Freeman. You make me sad.
Zero_Stance
Mr. Morgan Freeman earned his 4th Oscar nomination today for his work in Million Dollar Baby. Congrats Morgan! whee

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! YAY MORGAN!!! I LOVE YOU!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff