Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naughty Nerd

41,625 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Jump Start Boot 100
I have run into a few other fans of Liz Gillies, let's see where the rest of them are! whee

Current/Upcoming Projects to Discuss:

- Animal (horror movie) - main cast. Release date: 2014.
- Jawbreaker (Broadway musical) - main cast. According to a source (and by "source" I mean I actually went to Broadway last week and inquired some people who work there, so there's no link I can provide of this), it is still technically in production; it has been performed in full for professional audiences (closed to the public), but they are still working on the final product. The guy who explained this to me said that like any play that is trying to get released, it can take literally any amount of time for it to be finalized and opened to the public; he said it can be anywhere from a year to 50 years. Of course, if it really does take 50 years... then Liz won't even be in the play anymore cry
- YouTube account - posts covers of songs now and then
- Winx Club (cartoon) - voice cast
- Sam & Cat (TV show) - guest star - It has been confirmed as of last week that Liz will in fact be reprising her role as Jade West in an upcoming two-part special episode of Sam & Cat!!! Returning characters will also include Matt Bennett as Robbie Shapiro and Nathan Kress as Freddie Benson. No word on the plot or what Freddie is doing in LA, but come on, it's the return of Jade!!!
- Solo album (name pending) - currently in production

Projects Unconfirmed, On Hiatus, or Status Unknown - For Speculation:

- Friend Me (TV show) - cast member. Currently being withheld from release because of legal issues resulting from creator of show committing suicide before release date. Fate of show still not announced, though season 1 has completed filming.
- The Universe! with Matt and Liz (podcast series) - co-star. No new episodes have been released in a while, but they have not stated it is over yet.
- We Are Stoop Kid (YouTube account) - co-creator and co-star. There have been fewer episodes since Victorious ended, but every now and then they post something new. At this point in time it is unconfirmed whether they will decide to abandon it completely, as the most recent video uploaded was many months ago.
- Figure It Out (game show) - panelist. The show is still making more episodes, but as she is currently not acting in any TV shows on Nickelodeon, it is unknown if she will make any more appearances in the future.

Past Projects to Reminisce About:

- Victorious (TV show) - main cast. Canceled August 2012; last episode aired February 2013.
- The Exes (TV show) - guest star. Aired August 2013.
- White Collar (TV show) - guest star. Aired January 2012.
- 13 (Broadway musical) - main cast. Ended 2009 (?).
- Big Time Rush (TV show) - guest star. Aired summer 2011.
Yep I'm a fan. Love her!

Naughty Nerd

41,625 Points
  • Jump Start Boot 100
xNeonPegasusx
Yep I'm a fan. Love her!
Yay finally my first member xd

Are you a Gillian, a Lizbian, or a casual? 3nodding (I think you can tell my faction by my sig razz )
basselope7
xNeonPegasusx
Yep I'm a fan. Love her!

Are you a Gillian, a Lizbian, or a casual? 3nodding (I think you can tell my faction by my sig razz )

Lol probably a casual I'd say. I've seen heaps of Victorious episodes but not much else with her in it unfortunately. The movie Animal sounds really good though, I'd definitely go see that when it comes out.

Naughty Nerd

41,625 Points
  • Jump Start Boot 100
xNeonPegasusx
basselope7
xNeonPegasusx
Yep I'm a fan. Love her!

Lol probably a casual I'd say. I've seen heaps of Victorious episodes but not much else with her in it unfortunately. The movie Animal sounds really good though, I'd definitely go see that when it comes out.
I have seen/plan to see everything listed above except 13. That was before she was on Victorious, I wasn't aware she existed before then razz (and she was really young then too...)
basselope7
xNeonPegasusx
basselope7
xNeonPegasusx
Yep I'm a fan. Love her!

I have seen/plan to see everything listed above except 13. That was before she was on Victorious, I wasn't aware she existed before then razz (and she was really young then too...)

I've seen a couple of clips from 13 on youtube, unfortunately they weren't great quality, probably just a fan in the audience recording on their phone or something lol.
Lizbians is greatest fan name evarrr.

I wish she was a bit more active. D; I lovelovelove her voice, but I'd like to hear so much more from her!

Naughty Nerd

41,625 Points
  • Jump Start Boot 100
xAliceJae

I wish she was a bit more active. D; I lovelovelove her voice, but I'd like to hear so much more from her!
I think she tweeted something about beginning work on a new album actually surprised
basselope7
xAliceJae

I think she tweeted something about beginning work on a new album actually surprised

I saw something about that on the wiki page earlier since I was curious about what she was doing...but unless it's because I read it when I came home from school, I swear she said it last year. D;

*would like an album by her veryyyy much*

Naughty Nerd

41,625 Points
  • Jump Start Boot 100
xAliceJae
basselope7
xAliceJae

I saw something about that on the wiki page earlier since I was curious about what she was doing...but unless it's because I read it when I came home from school, I swear she said it last year. D;

*would like an album by her veryyyy much*
Must be because you just came from school, because it was like a week ago razz

Lonesif's Bae

Powerful Conqueror

12,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
idk, but I like her better than Victoria Justice and Ariana. sweatdrop

Naughty Nerd

41,625 Points
  • Jump Start Boot 100
isntsummerthebest
Me too, but I still like them 3nodding

Naughty Nerd

41,625 Points
  • Jump Start Boot 100
OP updated with new info!!

Lonesif's Bae

Powerful Conqueror

12,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
basselope7
isntsummerthebest

yeah, I just find Liz pretti-er. others keep saying that she's always last and ariana is first. but when you look at liz, without her funny creepy role in victorious she is way better. still I heart victoria justice and ariana grande!

Lonesif's Bae

Powerful Conqueror

12,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
basselope7
isntsummerthebest

yeah, I just find Liz pretti-er. others keep saying that she's always last and ariana is first. but when you look at liz, without her funny creepy role in victorious she is way better. still I heart victoria justice and ariana grande!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff