Welcome to Gaia! ::

She's just as bad as Selena Gomez.
Louis Tomlinslut
here's your hero. lol
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cher Lloyd Sucks
Louis Tomlinslut
here's your hero. lol
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't consider celebrities or musicians to be "heros" even if I listen to them. I'm sorry I'm not a delusional selena gomez fantard like you.

Invisible Vampire

10,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I don't like Miley either.

Lonesif's Bae

Powerful Conqueror

12,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
don't we all? emotion_omnomnom

User Image
emotion_puke emotion_puke emotion_puke emotion_puke

Newbie Member

1,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Newbie Member

1,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I really don't have a problem with her sooo yea
I don't like Miley either, I'm gonna try to pimp her next in Celebpimp

Garbage Gaian

I am not a fan of Miley Cyrus but I am going to defend her here,
How can you call her a slut or whore when she's been with the same guy for 4 years and is engaged to him whilst everyone's sweet heart Taylor Swift has been through so may guys, you can't call someone a slut when they clearly aren't.

And about her cutting her hair that was her own decision she chose to do that so why take the mick, she did that to say no I'm not going to listen to what the paparazzi say about me if I want to look like something I will and she did!

And she's not a b***h she'd made bad decisions in her life but hey who hasn't she's trying now to be normal so how is she a b***h I haven't heard anything about Miley in the news for doing something bad in ages.

And she is not ugly she is rather pretty so stop saying she's ******** ugly because not everyone is ******** pretty and made to be a model it's pissing me of people saying 'she's an ugly b***h' uh no she's Miley and that's what she wants to look like you wouldn't like it if someone called you ugly so why do it about anyone else it ******** irritating and so disrespectful because you know what your being your being a bully and I ******** hate bullies even if it is to a celeb.

Blessed Gaian

I'll just say I'm starting to like the "new" Miley.
pirate User ImageUser Image
Sloth Intruder
I am not a fan of Miley Cyrus but I am going to defend her here,
How can you call her a slut or whore when she's been with the same guy for 4 years and is engaged to him whilst everyone's sweet heart Taylor Swift has been through so may guys, you can't call someone a slut when they clearly aren't.

And about her cutting her hair that was her own decision she chose to do that so why take the mick, she did that to say no I'm not going to listen to what the paparazzi say about me if I want to look like something I will and she did!

And she's not a b***h she'd made bad decisions in her life but hey who hasn't she's trying now to be normal so how is she a b***h I haven't heard anything about Miley in the news for doing something bad in ages.

And she is not ugly she is rather pretty so stop saying she's ******** ugly because not everyone is ******** pretty and made to be a model it's pissing me of people saying 'she's an ugly b***h' uh no she's Miley and that's what she wants to look like you wouldn't like it if someone called you ugly so why do it about anyone else it ******** irritating and so disrespectful because you know what your being your being a bully and I ******** hate bullies even if it is to a celeb.

miley is a total slut
User Image
and taylor swift never stole anybody's boyfriend unlike miley

Garbage Gaian

Cher Lloyd Sucks

Ohh my god the girl can do what she ******** wants she's just being a normal girl just because she's famous gives you no right to call her a slut now get a life and stop saying such stupid crap
Sloth Intruder
Cher Lloyd Sucks

Ohh my god the girl can do what she ******** wants she's just being a normal girl just because she's famous gives you no right to call her a slut now get a life and stop saying such stupid crap
ur an idiot. miley spreads her legs onstage in front of little kids and u defend her? ur just a brainwashed Miley stan

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff