• Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
mikacraft
Hana_Imakura
mikacraft
Hana_Imakura
mikacraft

wow..............you've found one that your really passionate about..............the one i really like are directed by Hayao Miyazaki like spirited away, howls moving castle,origin, castle in the sky, princess mononoke, kiki's delivery service etc,.....................i literally watch them to so much that i can probably repeat the word for word ...............i try to draw some of the characters(havent in a while ----school=tired)
id love to visit japan as well.........that why im working hard to finish school.......... collectibles aren't cheap......and are hard to find where i am(im from Trinidad in the Caribbea
n)

Jellicle Songs...

Munkustrap leapt up, happy. "O-M-G I LOVE Miyazaki's works, too. I've not seen every single one, but I have seen over half of them. :3 I even went to go see Ponyo in theaters when it came out. The english dubbing on it was VERY cute, but I didn't buy the English one because the ending theme song sounded crappy the way they did it. I prefer the Japanese dub ending. "PONYO PONYO PONYO SAKURA NO KO!"= MUCH cuter than "PONYO PONYO LITTLE FISHY IN THE SEA!~". But I love Howl's Moving Castle and Spirited Away the most. I've watched HMC over and over and over and I even had a birthday party themed for it, but no one sat down and watched it. D:"

For Jellicle CATS!

User Image
Signed,
Munkustrap, The Jellicle CAT

eek ...that ........................sounds .........awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wish i could do that ........................ there arent any showings here unfortunately................but i try to get them all during conventions

Jellicle Songs...

Munkustrap began swishing his tail in a sort of excitement, his eyes gleaming. "Down here, they bring all of his movies to theaters! Sadly, I've only been to Ponyo because I wasn't in to them as much when the ones before that came out, but I've seen alot of them, too. I've rented Mononoke Hime about twice, I've seen Castle In The Sky on TV once, I've seen half of "The Cat Returns" at the local Asian Culture museum, I've seen Kiki's Delivery Service, and I've seen Nausicca, too." Munkustrap grinned from ear to ear, sort of like the Cheshire cat in Alice In Wonderland out of excitement.

For Jellicle CATS!

User Image
Signed,

ive bought the ones i really like and ive seen every one except nausica and steam boy...............im trying to get as much of of it as i can with all the resources ive got

Jellicle Songs...

Munkustrap's ears perked up. "Did you say he made 'Steam Boy'?! I didn't know that and I've had the DVD for several years and never watched it! I should watch it soon, then!" Munkustrap's eyes expressed a realization that he had the item for so long already, but had disregarded it as something he thought he might not enjoy.

For Jellicle CATS!

User Image
Signed,

Mitsurashi's Datemate

Feline Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Hana_Imakura
mikacraft
Hana_Imakura
mikacraft
Hana_Imakura
mikacraft

wow..............you've found one that your really passionate about..............the one i really like are directed by Hayao Miyazaki like spirited away, howls moving castle,origin, castle in the sky, princess mononoke, kiki's delivery service etc,.....................i literally watch them to so much that i can probably repeat the word for word ...............i try to draw some of the characters(havent in a while ----school=tired)
id love to visit japan as well.........that why im working hard to finish school.......... collectibles aren't cheap......and are hard to find where i am(im from Trinidad in the Caribbea
n)

Jellicle Songs...

Munkustrap leapt up, happy. "O-M-G I LOVE Miyazaki's works, too. I've not seen every single one, but I have seen over half of them. :3 I even went to go see Ponyo in theaters when it came out. The english dubbing on it was VERY cute, but I didn't buy the English one because the ending theme song sounded crappy the way they did it. I prefer the Japanese dub ending. "PONYO PONYO PONYO SAKURA NO KO!"= MUCH cuter than "PONYO PONYO LITTLE FISHY IN THE SEA!~". But I love Howl's Moving Castle and Spirited Away the most. I've watched HMC over and over and over and I even had a birthday party themed for it, but no one sat down and watched it. D:"

For Jellicle CATS!

User Image
Signed,

eek ...that ........................sounds .........awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wish i could do that ........................ there arent any showings here unfortunately................but i try to get them all during conventions

Jellicle Songs...

Munkustrap began swishing his tail in a sort of excitement, his eyes gleaming. "Down here, they bring all of his movies to theaters! Sadly, I've only been to Ponyo because I wasn't in to them as much when the ones before that came out, but I've seen alot of them, too. I've rented Mononoke Hime about twice, I've seen Castle In The Sky on TV once, I've seen half of "The Cat Returns" at the local Asian Culture museum, I've seen Kiki's Delivery Service, and I've seen Nausicca, too." Munkustrap grinned from ear to ear, sort of like the Cheshire cat in Alice In Wonderland out of excitement.

For Jellicle CATS!

User Image
Signed,

ive bought the ones i really like and ive seen every one except nausica and steam boy...............im trying to get as much of of it as i can with all the resources ive got

Jellicle Songs...

Munkustrap's ears perked up. "Did you say he made 'Steam Boy'?! I didn't know that and I've had the DVD for several years and never watched it! I should watch it soon, then!" Munkustrap's eyes expressed a realization that he had the item for so long already, but had disregarded it as something he thought he might not enjoy.

For Jellicle CATS!

User Image
Signed,

well thats weird..................guess you never really know till someone points it out
just recently i found the actual book for howls moving castle by Diana Wynn Jones annd theres a sequel to the book called house of many ways.........its awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! howl has you laughing for a while her other books are kinda stran
ge though

Married Wife

16,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
I absolutely love him ==> User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sylvester is not Japanese anime, but damn it, I'm not about to exclude him.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

I also won't leave out Tom.

Scary Lover

19,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
mikacraft
Hana_Imakura
mikacraft
Hana_Imakura
mikacraft

Jellicle Songs...

For Jellicle CATS!

User Image
Signed,

Jellicle Songs...

For Jellicle CATS!

User Image
Signed,

well thats weird..................guess you never really know till someone points it out
just recently i found the actual book for howls moving castle by Diana Wynn Jones annd theres a sequel to the book called house of many ways.........its awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! howl has you laughing for a while her other books are kinda stran
ge though

Jellicle Songs...

Munkustrap turned to you as if he was called. "Don't they have a son in the sequel? I heard so. I forgot the son's name, but that may be due to the fact that when I watch the movie, Markel is portrayed as their son quite a bit...".

For Jellicle CATS!

User Image
Signed,

Scary Lover

19,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Rai the Hanyou Samurai
I absolutely love him ==> User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sylvester is not Japanese anime, but damn it, I'm not about to exclude him.
User Image

I also won't leave out Tom.

Jellicle Songs...

"And you shouldn't exclude the ones you've listed. Animation in general is what Japanese call "Anime". So in a sense, these are anime cats, too." Munkustrap was happy to see these old classics being recalled by someone other than himself.

For Jellicle CATS!

User Image
Signed,

Celestial Gatekeeper

All the cats in Nyan Koi. >:

Fluffy Bunny

Married Wife

16,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

I had to include Ren and Stimpy. And I must include both of them. Both are super crazy as hell. Nickelodeon was great in the 90's when "Ren and Stimpy" were on it.

Fiendish Rogue

17,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I love Sylvester! and Tom from Tom and Jerry!!! don't remember Ren and Stimpy that well though...

Mitsurashi's Datemate

Feline Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Hana_Imakura
mikacraft
Hana_Imakura
mikacraft
Hana_Imakura
mikacraft

Jellicle Songs...

For Jellicle CATS!

User Image
Signed,

Jellicle Songs...

For Jellicle CATS!

User Image
Signed,

ge though

Jellicle Songs...

Munkustrap turned to you as if he was called. "Don't they have a son in the sequel? I heard so. I forgot the son's name, but that may be due to the fact that when I watch the movie, Markel is portrayed as their son quite a bit...".

For Jellicle CATS!

User Image
Signed,

yep...........and theres an new character ..........
Hana_Imakura
DarkDemonValley
Hana_Imakura
DarkDemonValley
My favourite anime with cats in is Pandora heart just because they scare Gilbert, then Code guess that cat has a thing for biting.

Jellicle Songs...

I'm not very into Code Geass, but I do know Pandora Hearts. Theres a cat in it?! I haven't read far enough... D:

For Jellicle CATS!

User Image
Signed,

How far have you read? smile

Jellicle Songs...

I'm still waiting to read volume two. D: I just got volume one for my birthday just a few weeks ago, even though I had already read the first two chapters online somewhere when I was a freshman...

For Jellicle CATS!

User Image
Signed,

I just got the third volume, two weeks ago, & I lent them to a friend. There is one cat in the first chapter.
* Its were oz & ada is hiding in the wardrobe & gil isnt telling the overly stressed out maid (cant remember her name) where they are*
I like Yoruichi (cat) from Bleach.

Scary Lover

19,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
mikacraft
Hana_Imakura
mikacraft
Hana_Imakura
mikacraft

Jellicle Songs...

For Jellicle CATS!

User Image
Signed,

ge though

Jellicle Songs...

For Jellicle CATS!

User Image
Signed,

Jellicle Songs...

"New character?! Who?" Munkustrap's attention quickly became steadfast as his eyes focused on yours.

For Jellicle CATS!

User Image
Signed,

Scary Lover

19,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
DarkDemonValley
Hana_Imakura
DarkDemonValley
Hana_Imakura
DarkDemonValley
My favourite anime with cats in is Pandora heart just because they scare Gilbert, then Code guess that cat has a thing for biting.

Jellicle Songs...

I'm not very into Code Geass, but I do know Pandora Hearts. Theres a cat in it?! I haven't read far enough... D:

For Jellicle CATS!

User Image
Signed,

How far have you read? smile

Jellicle Songs...

I'm still waiting to read volume two. D: I just got volume one for my birthday just a few weeks ago, even though I had already read the first two chapters online somewhere when I was a freshman...

For Jellicle CATS!

User Image
Signed,

I just got the third volume, two weeks ago, & I lent them to a friend. There is one cat in the first chapter.
* Its were oz & ada is hiding in the wardrobe & gil isnt telling the overly stressed out maid (cant remember her name) where they are*

Jellicle Songs...

"I wanna see this cat! I'll keep on reading the series!" Munkustrap beamed.

For Jellicle CATS!

User Image
Signed,

Mitsurashi's Datemate

Feline Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Hana_Imakura
mikacraft
Hana_Imakura
mikacraft
Hana_Imakura
mikacraft

Jellicle Songs...

For Jellicle CATS!

User Image
Signed,

ge though

Jellicle Songs...

For Jellicle CATS!

User Image
Signed,

Jellicle Songs...

"New character?! Who?" Munkustrap's attention quickly became steadfast as his eyes focused on yours.

For Jellicle CATS!

User Image
Signed,
a girl named ..........Charmain

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items