Welcome to Gaia! ::

At the place where I work, there is this client I received once who wanted to buy a new piercing for his industrial. I saw his ear looked like it got a bit infected, and it looked like it was not made in sanitary conditions, so I started talking to him about how to take care of it, where he could go to get a check up on his ear, and even helped him out with his pin and his ear which I did disinfect just to make sure it would heal a bit.

Ever since, the guy always comes like minimum once a week, coming like 2 to 3 times a day with one o his friend to talk to me while I am suppose to work.

I made it clear that I don't want to be bothered during my working hours, but even then, he comes sometimes and ask if I can change his pin while I clearly told him that the last time I did it, it was an exception and it was because his ear didn't looked well. The guy then tried to put it on his own, in our stores, saying out loud that it hurts (obviously looking for attention) until my boss got pissed off and invited him to get out of hear bcause he was annoying and making all of us feel uncortable.

I think it's the first time I delt with somehthing like that, and I might have to be a bit more mean if he ever comes back for the same bullshit but, I am curious if some of you ever delt with this? Especially if it was clients?

I know that on days I was not working, sometimes, he was checking in 2 or 3 times in the shop just to make sure that I was not out for diner or anything, and seriously, it's have been stressing me so much these last days…

Bright Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OMG, I nailed this one chick in my High school and now she won't leave me the hell alone, even though I've made it abundantly clear it was a one-time thing. Now, she'll come into my work and sit at a table all day, and wait for me to get off, then she'll bother me all the way to my car and I have to lock my doors to keep her from getting in with me. I'm ********' scared she's gonna kill me. She's bat s**t crazy.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tipsy Genius

I've dealt with a few.

I had one guy come in everyday while I worked at gamestop and ask me out. I had an ex stalk me at my house, places I worked, and pulled a knife on me because I left him ( I got a restraining order). I had another guy call me every day, stalk me online, and constantly harassing me. I had another who tried to interfere with my relationships, stalk me online, and would literally leave me hundreds of messages almost every day. Ugh, the sad part is I could go on for like 3-4 more guys.

I'm flattered that people care for me so much but I'm also creeped the ******** out, disgusted, and annoyed. If you love something, don't ******** suffocate it. My advice is to tell your manager, like I did. They started walking me to my car at night and even made sure that guy wasn't allowed in the store anymore. Make sure you tell him BLUNTLY, "I don't have any interest in you as a lover or a friend and I never will. Leave me alone, completely."

The only thing they see to understand is if you're a completely blunt b***h about it.

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image ζɑʂɦʊɾȉ Ҁɦɑɳ User Image

Better tell your manager then. I had to put up with a semi co worker when I was working at Kmart. This guy was a Sears Outlet worker and he would come over to the Kmart side at first just to get a snack when he was on his break and it started with simple hellos when I was a greeter and then when I started working in the cosmetics he started coming over just to see me and then started making weird, flirty comments and even told me that he would give me a discount on one of the appliances in our house just for me.

Then one time he even followed me. I was not aware. I was putting stuff back where they needed to go and I had a cart with me and felt someone pull on it and I looked up and saw him holding the other end of the cart. It was creepy. So I told a manager and she went over there and talked to his manager. He kind of left me alone for the most part but still tried to talk to me and said hi to me when I was near the outlet in HBA. I always was sure to walk away though.

But yeah you need to tell your manager.

oiyur's Wife

Handsome Strawberry

10,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Partygoer 500
ooooooh yes.
When I was in high school, I dated a guy who was a grade above me. He had mental problems, but I honestly didn't give a ********. So, we dated on and off and I got sick of him. I got so drunk one day in school and I told him to ******** off.
Then he started following me. EVERYWHERE. And always try to say "hi" to me. And it made me so uncomfortable.
And his friends would try to talk to me on facebook and it was really annoying.
And then he moved far away. sweatdrop
I had an Internet stalker once, who was quite obsessed with meeting me in real life and probably intended to do something that'd land him in prison. I never told him anything and was generally cold and disinterested after I got tired of the constant badgering for a meeting. Eventually he stopped talking to me.

nuGen Staff Darling

I thought having a stalker, the person had to actually approach you in a way that he/she had gained information about you through something they shouldn't know..
Not as in just coming over to the place they met you sometimes, that just means he's annoying.

But yeah, I've dealt with strangers... Some guy on this online dating website got my number (I had never met him) and started texting me when I had long forgotten he existed. And one day he shows up at my home (I never gave him the address) and he keeps saying that we should meet and do drugs, and that he means me no harm.
I just told him I'd call the police, but one of those days when I was walking down the main street in my country I see a stranger looking at me and he says "Hello Rakel" .. and s**t I freaked out.. ughh~

One of my friend had an even more disturbed stalker, I talked to him for her. He seemed to have some symptoms of schizophrenia.
Aw man. That sounds really annoying.

I was harassed by an old patient last week. He came by several times a day, haggling with me on a subject that was final. We wouldn't sign a note that said it was our fault he got a parking ticket. The man is batshit crazy.

He'd paid for parking untill 10:52, and his appointment lasted untill 11:00 (as his appointment slipped stated).

DO THE MATH OLD MAN. STAPH.
ya my mom she wont get off my back

2,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
a couple times my ex would follow me when i was walking home from school

Tactical Superhero

Wow you've gotta be extra careful he's not searching you around the internet or something. O_O That's pretty creepy. I don't think I ever had a stalker that was that annoying lol. Maybe he got the wrong impression when you helped him with his pin. sad

Bunny

Yes.

We had been friends via chatroom for well over eight years,
never once met in person, seeing as- we both lived in different countries,
and we never exactly made plans to, despite him talking about it quite a few times over.

It used to be so incredibly insufferable when I'd leave to go do something, I'd return,
and he'd ask what I did, what I ate, who I was talking to, what about...

It seemed like he just wanted to know everything every time I left.
I shrugged it off after a bit of a while, thought, "maybe it's just general curiosity."

He later then describes how he's wanted to watch me doing certain things.
...Things of an explicit nature, and that he'd want to video record it to masturbate to.

I was very unsettled with such a display, but it gets much worse.
To make a much longer story short;

when he found out that I made a picture for my boyfriend and I on Valentines day,
he flat-out went into a panic attack and mutilated himself, carving my name into his leg.

When I'd try to get out of his life, he'd threaten to kill himself.
And me being young and naive, I stuck around for him.

He tried manipulating me emotionally so many times.
All to leave my better half.
Trying to constantly remind me that he would be there for me if I did break it up.

Needless to say, I kicked him out for good,
and I don't give two shits of what he's doing or has done.

Oh, and I'm still with the same better half.
I couldn't be any happier than what I am now.~
that's creepy! look, make sure you're not being followed on your way home. maybe let your friends and co-workers know not to give out your number. and if you have a facebook account make it a private account and don't put any of your personal information out there. i hope he get the message and leaves you alone, but you should be prepared if it gets worse.

Beloved Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Pet Lover 100
i dunno cuz im afraid ive been a stalker myself at one point of my life.... confused
my ex. 2 years of on and off stalking

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces