Welcome to Gaia! ::

recently found out that my fathers computer has CTB on it and 2 files stored on his flashdrive, was wondering since i put the flashdrive on my computer if there was any chance of me getting infected with it, while i checked the flashdrive my ETH plug was out but i noticed two files on it a gif image

picture of flash drive
wow not one reply C&T has changed

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
For a start you posted in the discussion subform when you wanted the main forum. Many regs have also left Gaia due to bullshit from the new CEO and lack of support. We're not paid to be shat upon so we tend to be infrequently online.

To answer your question, yes the virus can transfer from your flash drive to you computer, it doesn't give a s**t what or who its host is as long as it can pass from host to host to host to host. They're just like their biological counterparts in this respect.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/c-t-tech-talk/infection-removal-guide/t.71939023/
This guide will fix 99.9999999% of computer infections.
Lanackse-Kanvae
For a start you posted in the discussion subform when you wanted the main forum. Many regs have also left Gaia due to bullshit from the new CEO and lack of support. We're not paid to be shat upon so we tend to be infrequently online.

To answer your question, yes the virus can transfer from your flash drive to you computer, it doesn't give a s**t what or who its host is as long as it can pass from host to host to host to host. They're just like their biological counterparts in this respect.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/c-t-tech-talk/infection-removal-guide/t.71939023/
This guide will fix 99.9999999% of computer infections.
oh how sad, that sucks gaia has gone to s**t in the last 2 years, thxs for replying though

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff