Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mine is the Ultra Rad Extra Special Super Machine.
I call mine "Sol," because it is the single object that my life revolves around. Plus, all the leds the I have make my room look like I'm hiding a sun underneath my desk.
my baby's name is melchior. biblical reference, eva reference, or chrono trigger reference? you be the judge.
ive never thought about naming my computer, seems sorta silly, so your computer has a name, do you talk to it? i cuss at mine when playing games stare
TVercetti
ive never thought about naming my computer, seems sorta silly, so your computer has a name, do you talk to it? i cuss at mine when playing games stare

hehe, yes... but when I yell at mine it's name temporarily changes to "b***h".
my computer is named Fred, no real reason why, just like the sound of it
Sploogy
TVercetti

hehe, yes... but when I yell at mine it's name temporarily changes to "b***h".

lol!
Nothing beats a name written in l33t... or at least partial l33t.

Mine is g0d.

Friendly Decorator

My computer's name is... actually, I haven't named it, but I am going to right now.

Piece Of Crap.

neutral

No, wait... my computer isn't that bad...

Special Friend.

There we go. *walks off singing* Special friend, mommy dropped him on his head...
I call my computer the POROVISM

Pimped Out Riced Out Virtual Interracial Sex Machine.
i'll prolly name mines like R0X0RS or something. lol.
'Nurvus.' A Phantasy Star IV reference, heheh..
I named mine "I'm sick of these topics".

My laptop is called "please kill me now."
i call my laptop "THE EQUAL"
Let's see.. I have systems named... Crazymonkey (borrowed), Godmars (my pride and joy), Gray, Achikaider, 007, and Sixpack. I only name the systems that I can network easily...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff