Welcome to Gaia! ::

do u have a mp3 player and what brand?
I have an Mp3 player, but it's in my car, it's the one that reads Mp3 CDs, not where you laod the songs to it. The brand is AIWA, it's very nice. Otherwise, my Mp3 player is Windows Media Player 10.
I have an Ancient 60gb Creative Zen.
I bought my Ma a Sony MP3 CD Player when I was on holiday in the States
10gb creative nomad jukebox.

Elder

I have one of the first mp3 players that ever came out. I don't remember the brand, but I know it came packaged witht he very first version of MusicMatch Jukebox. XD
i have an RCA CD MP3 player, but the ground ribbon broke, so i can't use it untill i get a soldering iron
Rio 600 and 2 MP3CD players (one in-dash in my car, another portable).
Emi Ayanami
i have an RCA CD MP3 player, but the ground ribbon broke, so i can't use it untill i get a soldering iron

Mine just got crushed in a car accident, and snapped the whole damn hinge.

STOP THE MP3/CD PLAYER ABUSE!
Philips eXpanium eXp 401. Still works after all these years.
I got a JNC 20GB SSF-M3 about 4 days ago. It'm really enjoying it and it was recommended over the iPod plus this thing has a METAL case instead ofplastic so this thing will last a long time.
I had a Panasonic MP3/cd player that worked fine for 2 years (apart from losing the spring in the lid- we don't know how)...then my sister got ahold of it.

So instead, I will be buying a Shuffle. Or, perhaps, my Dad will be buying it for me. Whichever.
20 GB iPod.
iTunes, etc.
I prefer my SSF-M3 over any iPod as it has a better battery life and is made out of metal instead of plastic, disadvantages is that I can't buy any music for the damn thing but my friends give me Cds to borrow so it's not so bad.
My MP3 player is a 512MB Creative MuVo TX FM. Love it. ^^'

My portable CD player plays MP3s (RCA) and so does my regular CD player (Sony CFD-SSS0)
I've got an iPod Mini, it was a surprising gift but it's quite good. I had to buy an "iPlayCarSomething" thing though to make it work on the road.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff