Welcome to Gaia! ::

Re-animated
Mole~San II
Well, I'll start a topic.

How about we do an RPG, it's always good to start with something good.

And RPGs, personally are the way to go.

Any other ideas?

Maybe a strategy RPG?
Hey Mole,
I think strategy/RPG is a good place to start since most of the games out are RPGs and they are most popular, for most people anyway.
It also depends how the pixal art style is done different styles suit different types of games .

Hey Adam, yea I do agree, if anyone else has a problem with that, please say so, we are a team after all.

BTW, this is my friend Adam, he'll be helping me and others with the Gameplay, Characters etc.
I'll be sending the emails within the next hour.
just reminding everyone to not forget the meeting on Saturday!
Ok, so I have a "baby's first birthday" to attend saturday, that I'm gonna TRY and get out of, but if not hopefully we won't leave until like 2 or 3 ^_^; Anyways, Jeans is my cousin and she can relay the information to me, or I could read it or whatever, but next meeting, I'll definitely be there!
Okay, I have NO IDEA what time it is on the east cost according to GMT

It's 6:50 right now... and its 3:50 GMT... so I'm GMT +3!!

(Wow I am intelligent!)
I'd love to participate, but I don;t think I have enough experience, really. I've only has three quarters of Programming. Phoo. (2 quarters C++ and 1 quarter VB) Anyway, good luck, guys.
Formic, you could help, every little helps!

And livedifferent, it was 11:53am GMT when you posted that message, btw, I live in GMT, I would know.
Mole~San II

And livedifferent, it was 11:53am GMT when you posted that message, btw, I live in GMT, I would know.
Yeah your right, so what is going to happen?
EDIT:sorry i know now i dident check my e-mails sweatdrop xp
Mole~San II

Well, I do not know how much my programming skills can be used, they're far too rusty at this point.

What, specifically, could you use help in right now? I'm willing to help wherever I can.
Hey so no one is coming to the meeting then? I can see you are all very comitted to this!!!!!!!!!

NOT! scream
Oi? I'm here... maybe I'm late. According to my time, it's 9 GMT over there.

EDIT: Found out my time was 1 hour off. I think I forgot daylight savings. xd
Hey I though 12 GMT was 7pm EST... Sorry

Also, I have my time set to GMT, and it says I posted this at about 12

So whats the haps?
So I guess I shouldn't feel so bad about having to go to that party then sweatdrop
i'm so sorry i told you i was a little busy..... it is hard for me to come to a meeting... viewing posts or exchanging emails is a little easier... maybe you should set up a message list.
I couldn't come because work orientation started. They called me up and "reminded" me not to forget to come in an hour. I had to take a shower and go before I knew what was happening.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff