Welcome to Gaia! ::

uh oh. O.O so yeah I decided to get the first build minion set up for me. >___< Other then that everything came out perfect, I'm working on it right now. besides the 27" monitor I got. Everything has been working great. Build was easy as cake. Here are my pictures..

User Image

User Image

Thanks so much for everyone's help! I'm so happy with my build.
my first time every building anything haha!
thank you minion for putting up with my annoyance! haha
and thank you Disconsented for your quick replies and help.

ps. cable management could have been better which at one point it was but something else happen I won't get into just know it was pretty funny. Anyways, don't worry I'll get around to doing the cable management again. :3
No worries happy to help.
User Image
I win :3
Disconsented
User Image

O.O haha nice
iinkless
Disconsented
User Image

O.O haha nice

I got kinda lazy when I was doing my case transfer.
Disconsented
iinkless
Disconsented
User Image

O.O haha nice

I got kinda lazy when I was doing my case transfer.

I would have taken a picture of mine, but I had already set everything up in my room. It's really a big case to keep moving around even with the handle in all. I set it down and I think that's the last time I'm picking it up haha >_<
iinkless
User Image

Thanks so much for everyone's help! I'm so happy with my build.
my first time every building anything haha!
thank you minion for putting up with my annoyance! haha
and thank you Disconsented for your quick replies and help.

ps. cable management could have been better which at one point it was but something else happen I won't get into just know it was pretty funny. Anyways, don't worry I'll get around to doing the cable management again. :3
Glad you like it! biggrin

One suggestion I'll make is that you could run your 8-pin EPS power cable for your processor UNDER your graphics card. Remove the graphics card. Remove the tie securing the cable onto those USB/audio cables and pull it down onto the top of the power supply. Then run it up along the edge of the motherboard right next to the expansion slots and plug it back in as per normal. That will allow you to install your graphics card right over top of it as there is a notch in the PCB that offers clearance for this.

That way the cable isn't stretched through the middle of your chassis and behind the fins of your heatsink.

There's plenty you can do to tidy your cables, but its the simple things that stick with you.
Whoever chose that case gets a thumbs down. I think it looks ugly :3
Disconsented
Yeah, it's the Scout, Cooler Master's budget-enthusiast offering. It's okay feature wise but doesn't photograph well. xp
Minion4Hire
Disconsented
Yeah, it's the Scout, Cooler Master's budget-enthusiast offering. It's okay feature wise but doesn't photograph well. xp

At least it isn't black. I can't stand flat Black Chassis now they are just so boring.
Disconsented
Minion4Hire
Disconsented

At least it isn't black. I can't stand flat Black Chassis now they are just so boring.

Haven't you heard? Black is the new beige. mrgreen
Minion4Hire
Disconsented
Minion4Hire
Disconsented

Haven't you heard? Black is the new beige. mrgreen

sad You're mean. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas