2.6 0.6 60.0% [ 3 ]
Below 2.6 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]

Benevolent Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
              Hey guys! So I have been using gimp for a while. I even opened up my own shop. Unfortunately I had to stop and shut everything down since gimp will no longer work for me.

Gimp crashes the moment it begins to load up. Rather, it'll stall in the loading screen and when I click on the box I get a windows message that says it is unresponsive and to close it out.

It was working fine for me one moment, and then next thing I know it just stopped. I thought that maybe I had too many brushes, so I went through all of them....I repeat ALL of them and deleted the ones I no longer wanted/need. However, it still doesn't work for me.

If there is anyone that has any insight on GIMP or how to use it. Or even had the same problem as I am facing right now, I would greatly appreciate it if you wouldn't mind reaching out to me and help a girl out. x_x Once this baby is back up and running, I can open my shop again. And as a great thank you for your kindness I'll make you a layout of your choice, because I sometimes feel that simply saying "thank you" isn't enough.

EDIT: This is something that has been going on for a while. I just have time now to post about this on Gaia. So it's nothing recent. It's been going on for a couple of months.

Obsessive Consumer

Try this: Take all of your brushes out, or half, or just the .abr ones.
Put them on your desktop, load up GIMP, open new window.
Then put them BACK into you folder, click your brushes tab and refresh.
If this works, it means you have the same problem as me and will have to do it every time but it's not that big of an inconvenience.

Just give it a shot ^^

Oh and sometimes it could be a corrupt folder in your textures, if you have any.

Benevolent Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The Soulless Puppet
Try this: Take all of your brushes out, or half, or just the .abr ones.
Put them on your desktop, load up GIMP, open new window.
Then put them BACK into you folder, click your brushes tab and refresh.
If this works, it means you have the same problem as me and will have to do it every time but it's not that big of an inconvenience.

Just give it a shot ^^

Oh and sometimes it could be a corrupt folder in your textures, if you have any.

OwO
              Hm. Hmm. I...never thought of that. I'll give it a shot now. I'll remove all my brushes and see if it loads up correctly after that. I'll keep you posted. ^3^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff