See for yourself:

http://mobilemomentum.msn.com/article.aspx?aid=12

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
I'd love to get one of those. Great blackmailing tool. xd
Well, I know when I'm doing all my spying, those things come in real handy.
Camera phones can be used for credit card theft, and upskirts...bad
yes I have seen many lawsuits involving guys using cameraphones to upskirt
More evidence towards my theory that cellphones corrupt people

I mean... Cellphones are going to cause the end of the world. they are one of the worst things ever. and yes, I have one. XD
Wow... give people really cool technology and they find some way to twist it and make it evil. Whats worse than peeping is the damn annoying ring tones!
Yes! Those god awful ringtones annoy me to no end..
Seriosly, they invent all these hi-tech cell phones, but can't they invent a hi-quality ring tone? and a death penalty for those who abuse their ringtone privalidge.
I don't get why you have to put all this fancy pantsy crap on a cellphone. It's a phone, you call people on it. You don't need to text message or take pictures with it. I only use mine for calling people when I need it.
Games are a must though, cell phones = expensive, so not having to buy a gameboy to be capable of wireless portable gaming would be nice. I wish i had a cellphone crying
Games are not a must, if you feel you must keep yourself occupied with Snake or other similar games you need to rethink what you're doing with your time.
sitting around on my 30min break at work
Oh yah. I did a Reigyouretsu article on this one before, with a Korean ban on cameraphones. It's sad when we went from spying on people, to just acting normal, when they don't know we have a camera in our pocket.

"Is that a camera in your pocket, or are you just spying on me?" sweatdrop
Cypher Punk
Seriosly, they invent all these hi-tech cell phones, but can't they invent a hi-quality ring tone? and a death penalty for those who abuse their ringtone privalidge.

LOL agreed. My phone never rings. I dont like the sound of hte ringtones, so i set it to vibrate 100% of the time

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff