Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi, from 3 or 4 days now i cant find anyone in the arena from 35 lvl up. I have 2 teams 3x35lvl and 3x36lvl. After I start searching it just searches and searches, i have waited up to 30 min. and it still searches with no result, and i dont have that problem with mogas under 35 lvl sad Please help

Friendly Gaian

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
it takes time for them to find a tamer close or equal to the level of your moga. if you want to battle in arena then try using moga between 25-29 level because its the average level of tamers

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Deo088
Hi, from 3 or 4 days now i cant find anyone in the arena from 35 lvl up. I have 2 teams 3x35lvl and 3x36lvl. After I start searching it just searches and searches, i have waited up to 30 min. and it still searches with no result, and i dont have that problem with mogas under 35 lvl sad Please help

Try this , if you search 1 min+ , refresh monster galaxy without exiting search, there is a high chance you will be in the battle once you refresh

there is a bug that sometimes makes you see search screen but you are in the battle, your opponent thinks you are letting timer expire on purpose , but you do not even see you are in the battle

Finally, its not good idea to send 35 team and 36 team in PVP because you will draw harder opponents 90% of the time

once you send 1 moga level 35 you can draw any moga up to level 44 ( PVP matches up moga 35-44)

Example if you send in 30 30 35 in the worst case you will be matched up with 44 44 44

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
chandresh moga master
it takes time for them to find a tamer close or equal to the level of your moga. if you want to battle in arena then try using moga between 25-29 level because its the average level of tamers

FYI

levels In PVP are matched up like this and its usually not close at all , up to 9 level difference is huge gap

45-50
35-44
25-34
15-24
10-14

so sending any moga in 25-34 range will have same result, however i do not recommend to send any moga under level 30 in this range because you can draw 34-34 34 in the worst case
"1BigJuice" thanx for the advise, i have lower teams like 25 and 24 lvl and i dont have trouble with finding pvp. I have no trouble with the difficulty at 35-44 lvl its not a problem , i just need to find someone to fight with to lvl up... :/ . for now I am going to try the refresh trick smile
hi guys i have the same problem too its 3 days since i can level up a PVP any mogs above 35 to 48 that i have keeps serching for tamers ... below 30 seems to be fine ... can some pls check on it ...
Yes im sure that something is wrong , because 4 days ago i had no trouble in finding people in 10-20 seconds max... and all of a sudden it stopped , and no tricks from above are helping sad

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Deo088
Yes im sure that something is wrong , because 4 days ago i had no trouble in finding people in 10-20 seconds max... and all of a sudden it stopped , and no tricks from above are helping sad

PM me on facebook lets try to find each other in PVP see if that works
thought they would fix it by now!

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
1BigJuice
Deo088

PM me on facebook lets try to find each other in PVP see if that works

yeah confirmed PVP level 35+ is broken we tried for 10 min to find each other and nothing

I will write a ticket, you should write one also

Distinct Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
until today still suck..
tired level up in wild...
crying
i'm lvl 36+ and i can't access the PVP arena
this is the 2nd week that i can't enter the arena
it keeps searching for tamers all the time