Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is there any other way i can receive my gaia gold? I've lvled up a bit since i last received gold and back then i could click on the gaia link. But now it won let me click on the link because when i do nothing happens. And i mean the link you click on to receive the gaia rewards for leveling up. Does this happen to anyone else or is there something im missing? If anyone know anything about this id appreciate the help. Thanks.
II Deprived II
Is there any other way i can receive my gaia gold? I've lvled up quit a bit since i last received gold and back then i could click on the gaia link. But now it won let me click on the link because when i do nothing happens. And i mean the link you click on to receive the gaia rewards for leveling up. Does this happen to anyone else or is there something im missing? If anyone know anything about this id appreciate the help. Thanks.

Hi there,

Due to recent changes in Facebook's privacy policy, we're no longer able to directly link to Gaia (this includes linking to game forums on Gaia, FAQs, gold grant banners) in our social games on Facebook (e.g. Soul Crash, Monster Galaxy, etc.) Not to panic folks! We're currently working on alternate solutions to this problem, and we'll keep you updated as we implement these solutions.
Social Jackie
II Deprived II
Is there any other way i can receive my gaia gold? I've lvled up quit a bit since i last received gold and back then i could click on the gaia link. But now it won let me click on the link because when i do nothing happens. And i mean the link you click on to receive the gaia rewards for leveling up. Does this happen to anyone else or is there something im missing? If anyone know anything about this id appreciate the help. Thanks.

Hi there,

Due to recent changes in Facebook's privacy policy, we're no longer able to directly link to Gaia (this includes linking to game forums on Gaia, FAQs, gold grant banners) in our social games on Facebook (e.g. Soul Crash, Monster Galaxy, etc.) Not to panic folks! We're currently working on alternate solutions to this problem, and we'll keep you updated as we implement these solutions.

Ok Thank you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces