Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Wildcat

45,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Since the Start of the What The Fluff?! Event Raven has been having major Trouble in Towns 2 as well as the Bug Report and Technical Support part of Gaia Forums. Raven has been trying to report these problems since the What The Fluff?! Event Started. Alas it hasn't worked, so if it works now Great if not will try again. Towns 2 hasn't been loading it will go several days without loading and when moving from when one Part of Towns 2 to the next it also stops loading and says error or will wait fur hours and it just never loads. The What The Fluff?! Event will be over soon, and he haven't raised 5 Fluffs due to these Problems. Also his Fluff Pet will Randomly disappear at times, or will duplicate itself several times and will have 3 to 6 of the Same Fluff Wondering around or following. Also when Raven exchanges Fluffs Blaze won't always give him a new fluff, and when she does he may still have my old Fluff Following me around fur a while. So Lots of glitches and its hard to keep track of two Fluffs. Also heard the White Screen was suppose to be fixed? He still sometimes get tha. Raven's house in Towns 2 tha he goes to, to put his Fluff to bed or to Wake it up, Isn't always his House, it changes from his Friend's houses. When Raven goes into Towns 2, he cannot always see someones Avi, or at random times when walking around or gets stuck on nothing and just run in place even after he stops moving his avi it will continue to run in tha same spot. Another Problem he has been having is when he play the Fluff Mini Games. The Dancing game doesn't always give Fluff loyalty points or take energy even if he don't miss any of the notes. With the Cop Fluff Racing Game Fluff stops Running during the Second half of the Race and will not move. In The TTT Game (Tic Tac Toe) Sometimes Fluff refuses to mark a space even when it is my turn, or will even mark the wrong space. Raven has lost several games due to this problem or Fluff won't show up it will be just his Avi and My Challengers Avi-sometimes with their Fluff. Right now he has been trying to get into Towns 2, several times this morning gone to house and picked up Fluff when into Towns 2 to return it to Blaze and Fluff is back in house when getting to Blaze, so he goes back and gets it again and it keeps happening, it has full energy, Food levels, loyalty and happiness so he do not understand why it is doing this. Raven has several other problems as well, but cannot recall exactly wha there were. Just asking fur help Please! Really wanted a Pet! Raven could Have Raised more Fluffs maybe even raised 10. He has checked everything, Laptop says is running fine have all of the newest updates, have tried other browsers, Cleared History, Cookies, Cache, he has tried everything!

Hilarious Genius

35,500 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I really like playing with my fluff, but this morning half of my loyalty points were gone and now I cannot get into any games. I played a few dance games early this morning and did not get credit for all the games I played. Everyday I have so many glitches I cannot keep track. I made a bug report and the next day it seemed to be fixed, but by the end of the day I had a whole new batch of problems. I have not been able to play Tic Tac Toe for five days, so I switched to Dance, and now it will not load. Is this game called What The Fluff, or What A Fiasco? Will someone please tell me why I cannot get a Pegacorn? crying scream crying

Cluttered Bear

68,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Invisibility 100
Raven Wind KuroNeko-Chan

Here is one more thing to clear, flash temp files.

It helps if Towns2 (or any flash game) doesn't load. The other glitches are just coding problems on Gaia's end. I don't think anything you do on your computer can fix that.

Dangerous Wildcat

45,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Klatt
Raven Wind KuroNeko-Chan

Here is one more thing to clear, flash temp files.

It helps if Towns2 (or any flash game) doesn't load. The other glitches are just coding problems on Gaia's end. I don't think anything you do on your computer can fix that.

Thank you Mew Mew! cat_3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces