Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
windmagician
bigheart123

I'm not aware of what is happening between you and customer service, but based on what you have posted, it sounds like a response was given to you by email and the person is attempting to help you find what happened to it. I would do as she suggested, and if you still are having problems, respond to the ticket with an explanation of what you tried to do and what you still need.

I've sent two separate emails to tech support, and they told me the exact same thing each time. That I needed to "Download the latest version of adobe flash player" which I already have, and to contact them again if I have the issue still even with the latest version. I emailed again telling them I had the latest version of adobe...and they emailed me with the EXACT SAME EMAIL AS BEFORE. I'm getting sick and tired of it. I have the latest version, I'm constantly clearing my history and cache, and still nothing. I'm just stuck on the friends screen now, and I need the team to fix this ASAP PLEASE.

700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Personally I think we are wasting our time with this mob I don't think they give a dam. What is annoying is they have money of mine in moga cash that they should at least return to me if they aren't going to fix the issue and then I will get rid of a lot of friends I have added too . Its just a pity I can't play this with my son and grandson any more as I find this most enjoyable

The Committee Staff Member

6,950 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Conventioneer 300
First monster galaxy was just working just fine, then I couldn't evolve anything and now my game just sits at the loading screen. This is what I'm seeing as of today:

User Image
'
Operating system: Windows 7
Browser: Google Chrome
Flash: WIN 10,3,181,36

This has happened at least one other time to me and eventually it got fixed as other people reported the problem before I even got the chance to. I tried this on other browsers and no such luck either. I really like playing this game but if it continues to do this I'm tempted to stop playing altogether even though I have a 100 mogas (no I'm not a hacker, only have that many because I have so many extra mogas of a particular type of moga). All I ask is this issue be fixed soon!

6,950 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Conventioneer 300
bigheart123
Personally I think we are wasting our time with this mob I don't think they give a dam. What is annoying is they have money of mine in moga cash that they should at least return to me if they aren't going to fix the issue and then I will get rid of a lot of friends I have added too . Its just a pity I can't play this with my son and grandson any more as I find this most enjoyable

Unfortunately I think your right at least I think so. They don't fix things they will be seeing lots of players leaving the game. At least if they're not going to fix things at all or any time soon give me back the moga cash I have in the form of gaia cash since that's what I used to get moga cash. I agree they should do that or if they do fix it compensate us in some way

6,950 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Conventioneer 300
Amelia Reid
windmagician
bigheart123

I'm not aware of what is happening between you and customer service, but based on what you have posted, it sounds like a response was given to you by email and the person is attempting to help you find what happened to it. I would do as she suggested, and if you still are having problems, respond to the ticket with an explanation of what you tried to do and what you still need.

I've sent two separate emails to tech support, and they told me the exact same thing each time. That I needed to "Download the latest version of adobe flash player" which I already have, and to contact them again if I have the issue still even with the latest version. I emailed again telling them I had the latest version of adobe...and they emailed me with the EXACT SAME EMAIL AS BEFORE. I'm getting sick and tired of it. I have the latest version, I'm constantly clearing my history and cache, and still nothing. I'm just stuck on the friends screen now, and I need the team to fix this ASAP PLEASE.

Maybe you should just leave the game since they obviously don't seem to be helping....enough leave maybe just maybe they'll do something

6,950 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Conventioneer 300
windmagician
For those currently present on this thread, quote this post and let me know what version of adobe flash player you have.

700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
RosalineAng
windmagician
For those currently present on this thread, quote this post and let me know what version of adobe flash player you have.

Flash player 10

700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
do they ask us what version of flash player we have so it looks like something is being done well I can tell you they already know which one I have and funny thing nothing has been done

6,950 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Conventioneer 300
bigheart123
do they ask us what version of flash player we have so it looks like something is being done well I can tell you they already know which one I have and funny thing nothing has been done

Well I sent in a support ticket and this is what they told me:

Hello Julie Brozovich,

Thank you for contacting us about the game suddenly not working. We're happy to help out! Please note that by selecting this option you are indicating that there is something wrong with the game. Such as the game not loading, receiving a black screen, not being able to enter the game, or any other issue that would prevent you from being able to actually access the game.

This situation may be temporary and could possibly be fixed by doing some simple troubleshooting. First off, try clearing your battle cache. By doing this you will clear some temporary data that we store to help make Monster Galaxy load faster. Not to fear, none of your game data will actually be erased. You can clear your battle cache here: http://bit.ly/CancelBattle

If that doesn't work, then try clearing your cookies and cache, instructions on how to do this can be found here: http://bit.ly/ClearingCache

You may need to also turn on your cookies. For instructions on how to do that, click here: http://bit.ly/EnablingCookies

Be sure to also check your Adobe Flash Player. Monster Galaxy requires Adobe Flash Version 10 to run. To check and upgrade your Flash player, click here: http://bit.ly/CheckFlash

However, if you have done all of this and nothing works then please let us know by following the steps in the "I've got a technical issue. What's the best way to get support?" FAQ http://on.fb.me/ehSYXC.

We hope you found this information helpful, and we're always happy to help! If you have any other questions relating to this, or have other Monster Galaxy questions come up later, please check out our amazing FAQ page loaded with all sorts of questions and answers, and we're always adding new information! You can find the FAQs by clicking "Support" on the left side of the Monster Galaxy Facebook Wall, or easily access it by clicking this link: http://on.fb.me/MogaSupport However if you got it to work, then start your adventure by going to http://www.playmonstergalaxy.com. Good luck!

Thanks and have fun playing Monster Galaxy!

Donna T.

Monster Galaxy Support Team

So I did what they suggested and it still doesn't work. What gives?
I need help it promised 30 moga cash and also to give back all purchases and mogas that are missing on the game but i haven't really gotten anything except the cash back and want to know if this is happening to every1 playing or not and how long it will be until i get my stuff back :/
RosalineAng
First monster galaxy was just working just fine, then I couldn't evolve anything and now my game just sits at the loading screen. This is what I'm seeing as of today:

User Image
'

This has happened at least one other time to me and eventually it got fixed as other people reported the problem before I even got the chance to. I tried this on other browsers and no such luck either. I really like playing this game but if it continues to do this I'm tempted to stop playing altogether even though I have a 100 mogas (no I'm not a hacker, only have that many because I have so many extra mogas of a particular type of moga). All I ask is this issue be fixed soon!

PsychoticBlush
Im not even getting an error message.
My screen does this.

User Image

And then nothing. I cant get into it to play?
CosplayWeirdo
Same here i don't know whats going on but i really want to get on Monster Galaxy
bigheart123
I have had the same problem for over 2 weeks now and it doesn't matter what browser I use either and I have reported it here and ticketed no replies other than if you are have the same problem blarblarblar very frustrating and I am using Adobe Flash player 10

stormflower
same has been happening for me, no matter the browser I use I keep getting the same error

"General Error
UserMonsterManager::parseEquipSlotJson got empty or invalid equip json: []"

PsychoticBlush
No one can catch me.
The way that you catch me.
The way that you keep me when I'm out of time.

Its doing the same thing for me...

What if I need you?
What if I can't see you?
And I'm running out of life.

Amelia Reid
For the past two days, no matter what I've done, Monster Galaxy will stay on a blank screen and won't load, on gaia and on facebook.
I'm wondering if this is a glitch for a lot of people at the moment?
I'm hoping I'm not the only one.
Also: I did empty the battle cache, as well as my own history, cookies, and other things.
Please help?

Hey everyone! I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've all been having trying to play Monster Galaxy! I would love to help you out! The only way to be a great Moga Ranger is by being able to play, after all. I'll need some information to forward onto the developers so they can take a look into this.

Could you send me a message with:
1. A link to the Facebook profile you are having problems with.
2. A step-by-step process of what you are doing when you try to play.
3. Any error messages you receive when trying to play.

Thanks!

700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
well I have private messaged Nick with the information he required lets see what happens from here will it be fixed, will I get an update if they are having problems only time will tell seeing ticketing did nothing

6,950 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Conventioneer 300
Moga Nick
RosalineAng

User Image
'

PsychoticBlush
Im not even getting an error message.
My screen does this.

User Image

And then nothing. I cant get into it to play?
CosplayWeirdo
Same here i don't know whats going on but i really want to get on Monster Galaxy
bigheart123
I have had the same problem for over 2 weeks now and it doesn't matter what browser I use either and I have reported it here and ticketed no replies other than if you are have the same problem blarblarblar very frustrating and I am using Adobe Flash player 10

stormflower
same has been happening for me, no matter the browser I use I keep getting the same error

"General Error
UserMonsterManager::parseEquipSlotJson got empty or invalid equip json: []"

PsychoticBlush
No one can catch me.
The way that you catch me.
The way that you keep me when I'm out of time.

Its doing the same thing for me...

What if I need you?
What if I can't see you?
And I'm running out of life.

Amelia Reid
For the past two days, no matter what I've done, Monster Galaxy will stay on a blank screen and won't load, on gaia and on facebook.
I'm wondering if this is a glitch for a lot of people at the moment?
I'm hoping I'm not the only one.
Also: I did empty the battle cache, as well as my own history, cookies, and other things.
Please help?

Hey everyone! I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've all been having trying to play Monster Galaxy! I would love to help you out! The only way to be a great Moga Ranger is by being able to play, after all. I'll need some information to forward onto the developers so they can take a look into this.

Could you send me a message with:
1. A link to the Facebook profile you are having problems with.
2. A step-by-step process of what you are doing when you try to play.
3. Any error messages you receive when trying to play.

Thanks!

Nick as of right now I'm not having any more issues with monster galaxy. I was told to do some troubleshooting like clear out my battle cache, clear out my cache & cookies as well make sure my browser accepts 3rd party cookies. When I did that earlier today the game wasn't working but I just tried to play the game now and it works fine. Thanks for the help though!

6,950 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Conventioneer 300
bigheart123
well I have private messaged Nick with the information he required lets see what happens from here will it be fixed, will I get an update if they are having problems only time will tell seeing ticketing did nothing

Since mine now works, I hope yours starts working again. Between the people reporting things to the moga team and putting in a support ticket which I responded to saying things they were suggesting didn't work..apparently somewhere along the line my game got fixed.

700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
RosalineAng
bigheart123

Since mine now works, I hope yours starts working again. Between the people reporting things to the moga team and putting in a support ticket which I responded to saying things they were suggesting didn't work..apparently somewhere along the line my game got fixed.

well mines still not working and getting very sick of this

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces