Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Gaian

All i see this is...

User Image

Agile Glitch

Yeah, that's because the game is down right now. It'll probably be a while before they get to fixing it and putting it back up since there are other projects the staff is working on.

Distinct Gaian

Heiros
Yeah, that's because the game is down right now. It'll probably be a while before they get to fixing it and putting it back up since there are other projects the staff is working on.

Thank you for your reply

Newbie Noob

Heiros
What kind of projects?

Agile Glitch

The Mraz
Heiros
What kind of projects?

Like the upcoming summer event, a pet system, Towns 2, a new updated inventory arranger. Mostly right now they're more focusing on things that are related to the core aspects of the site, and it maybe a little harder to break away from some of those set projects too since they had the layoffs to a number of their team members.

Newbie Noob

Heiros

Like the upcoming summer event, a pet system, Towns 2, a new updated inventory arranger. Mostly right now they're more focusing on things that are related to the core aspects of the site, and it maybe a little harder to break away from some of those set projects too since they had the layoffs to a number of their team members.
Oh, that's kinda sad. I personally think they should fix this first because it already have a player base playing it instead of making new features that nobody is really anxiously waiting for and might just even have more glitches and problems needed to be fixed. But who am I to question there decisions. Lol.

And just something out of topic, you've got some really cool arts on your DA account.

Agile Glitch

The Mraz

Oh, that's kinda sad. I personally think they should fix this first because it already have a player base playing it instead of making new features that nobody is really anxiously waiting for and might just even have more glitches and problems needed to be fixed. But who am I to question there decisions. Lol.

And just something out of topic, you've got some really cool arts on your DA account.

I do believe they should work on and fix what they already have first before jumping on other projects too. But I can see why they wouldn't take their focus away from the summer event at any cost at least. Site events have been around long before they made games, so it's kind of tradition and expected by many to have an event to play at certain times of the year.

And thanks for the compliment, I try my best.

Newbie Noob

Heiros

I do believe they should work on and fix what they already have first before jumping on other projects too. But I can see why they wouldn't take their focus away from the summer event at any cost at least. Site events have been around long before they made games, so it's kind of tradition and expected by many to have an event to play at certain times of the year.

And thanks for the compliment, I try my best.
Yes I can certainly understand the summer event part needed because that want I'm actually excited for as well. But other things such as the pet system and the inventory arranger can probably wait. Especially the inventory arranger since the the current one is working well and is not buggy at all.

Girl-Crazy Shapeshifter

11,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
But monster galaxy work in facebook! Just here it's have essues

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers