Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi there,

In addition to posting here in the Bug Forum please make sure to send a ticket to report the issue. While we do go through this and the main forum each day, if your account has a problem that might be specific to it, we can't fix it without your filing a report on the issue.

Yes, you may say "But there are 20 other threads with people complaining about this!!! You know it's a problem, fix it!!!!!" The reality is that even if there are 20 threads and each one is a person complaining that still may not represent the majority or even a significant minority of the users. Most users might not have the issue you are referring to. Which is why in addition to posting PLEASE fill out a report so we can look at your account specifically. To do so click here to contact the Moga Customer Support Team..

As I said, this is not to say we don't read and look at the problems posted in this and the main forum, but it helps to speed everything along if you do file a report.

Distinct Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ID: 100002072795094
Problem: Can't recieve starseeds from neighbours!!!

1,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Yes Ive already did that biggrin and also thanks for reading all of our concerns we really appreciate those things that you've done for us, hopefully everything will be fix sooner or later,,,,We really love this game and we are also looking forward for some new and awesome updates ,,, Thanks again and more power to monster galaxy,,,,,
LIGHTSATAN

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/monster-galaxy/cheats/t.77896469/

Hi there,

Your next step would be to click here to contact the Moga Customer Support Team.. They should be able to help you directly with your issues.

Distinct Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Social Jackie
LIGHTSATAN

Hi there,

Your next step would be to click here to contact the Moga Customer Support Team.. They should be able to help you directly with your issues.

The link just leads us to the game! There is no customer support!
LIGHTSATAN
Social Jackie
LIGHTSATAN

Hi there,

Hi there,

I just checked the link and it does go to the support form. Please try it again. If it doesn't work in the browser you have, try in another one.

Distinct Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Social Jackie
LIGHTSATAN
Social Jackie
LIGHTSATAN

Hi there,

Hi there,

I just checked the link and it does go to the support form. Please try it again. If it doesn't work in the browser you have, try in another one.

I've already since the form a while ago and it is still not working!!!

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
LIGHTSATAN

i have the same problem...i cant add friends on the game or recieve gifts from them pleeeesseee help
even after the fix i still can't send gifts to neighbors
YAAAHHOOOO...is already FIX...thx gaia staff....i can now receive gift but then i cannot send gift..
crotchiwin

Hi there,

Social Jackie
crotchiwin

Hi there,

already have twice and no response
crotchiwin
Social Jackie
crotchiwin

Hi there,

Hi there,

All tickets are responded to. Please make sure to check your spam filter. If you are at a school or other place that administers mail, they may clear our tickets out as spam before they even get to you. What is the ticket number you received when you filed the report?
Social Jackie
crotchiwin
Social Jackie
crotchiwin

Hi there,

Hi there,

All tickets are responded to. Please make sure to check your spam filter. If you are at a school or other place that administers mail, they may clear our tickets out as spam before they even get to you. What is the ticket number you received when you filed the report?

never got a ticket number it just went straight to it's been sent i looked for a number and nothing, i also now have a problem with new neighbors that i just sent requests to today that accepted not showing up in my game
crotchiwin
Social Jackie
crotchiwin
Social Jackie
crotchiwin

Hi there,

Hi there,

never got a ticket number it just went straight to it's been sent i looked for a number and nothing, i also now have a problem with new neighbors that i just sent requests to today that accepted not showing up in my game

Hi there,

If you never got a ticket number the ticket was not submitted correctly. Please try again, filling out all fields.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff