Welcome to Gaia! ::

I don't know when it happened, but the game when the characters move turn white. If you move the game to fast not only does it lag, but it turns white too. If you have fast moving pieces on the game such as the little animations showing you are watering or something you see it's movement pattern and it flashes white too. I want to know why this is going on. I have tried to update everything. I know it isn't my computer because everything else that use flash and stuff works except that. It has to be in game. I thought someone would notice this by now and it would be fixed, but it's not.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Friendly Hunter

I've noticed it too, it got so annoying I haven't really been playing. I only go on and collect the weekly rewards, so when the game is fixed I'll have some extra gold, items and cash.
babie2046
I've noticed it too, it got so annoying I haven't really been playing. I only go on and collect the weekly rewards, so when the game is fixed I'll have some extra gold, items and cash.

I'm glad I'm not the only one this has happened to.

Friendly Hunter

Wolf Ookami Woof
babie2046

I am too. smile I sure hope it gets fixed, I actually like playing this game.
babie2046

I do too. I'm sure it will. It may even be a incompatibility with the new flash. I know when my flash updated it started doing this. However I cannot be for sure if this is the issue.

Friendly Hunter

Wolf Ookami Woof
babie2046

I do too. I'm sure it will. It may even be a incompatibility with the new flash. I know when my flash updated it started doing this. However I cannot be for sure if this is the issue.Thats what I think too, it seemed to happen almost right after I installed the new flash too.
Same here, when my flash upgraded it happened. And my aquarium runs slow too. I am still able to play SummerSpring in full screen(tho I would rather not, because if milestone rewards shows up I won't be able to see them immediately, not until I return to normal screen laggy mode).
zickkun
Same here, when my flash upgraded it happened. And my aquarium runs slow too. I am still able to play SummerSpring in full screen(tho I would rather not, because if milestone rewards shows up I won't be able to see them immediately, not until I return to normal screen laggy mode).

And we have another one. I don't know. I may downgrade my flash if that is possible because it only happened with the latest update. I may even report this to flash.

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
I never had any real problem with the game, but, today, 10/3/12, I went in to get my sunflowers and my Wool, and I saw that the characters were lagging, than, as I was harvesting my sunflowers, I saw that the harvesting was lagging to where the rakes were not showing up, than with my sheep and the box. I logged off and I'm going to try again here soon.

Also, when I scroll, it proves rather hard for the picture to move as well. Gaia is working fine, but Summer Springs....not so much.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff