Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Wolf

7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I'm having an issue with the game's priority level.
Whenever I try to invite someone, or post a status about a level up to Facebook, the screen will do one of two things:
a) display the Facebook pop-up for a second
OR
b) display nothing.

I discovered what was happening quite soon whenever I exited the game from full screen to the normal browser window.
Whenever I exit the game from full screen, there's the Facebook pop-ups right there, but the game will display again in less than a second making it impossible to access those pop-ups.
The pop-ups will also clip through the game screen every once in a while (in normal view and full screen), but not enough to click "Share" and make them go away entirely.

Savage Wolf

7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
My question, is if there's a way to fix this what is it?

Friendly Businesswoman

9,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
I have this issue as well. All facebook notifications (the ability to share rewards, the ability to invite friends, etc) are hidden behind the game window. I play windowed mode, and have been having this particular bug for several weeks. I can't expand my land or buy any of the items that require you to have a certain number of friends now, and I've been missing out on people being able to send gifts back from clicking my feats, like harvesting x number of pumpkins sweatdrop

Savage Wolf

7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
CheCheBoomBoom
Same here. I did find that people on Gaia check the Add Me forum for Summer Springs enough that you can add other Gaians on Facebook to play with you. Of course this doesn't fix the priority issue of the game window, but it seems that Gaia doesn't care about Summer Springs anymore. They haven't responded to the Summer Springs forums in a while.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff