Welcome to Gaia! ::

Peaceful Demon

Just as the title says; I placed 20 cabbages for sale in the market but it doesn't let me cancel. I can click the "cancel" button and it seems like it went through, but it doesn't take my 8 gold or return my cabbages, and then Lena says "please wait" but nothing ever happens. xd

Windows XP (lol)
Google Chrome

Shameless Exhibitionist

12,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pieversity 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I'm having the same problem. =w= I'm thinking about buying yours just to help you out.

I'm using Windows 7
Google Chrome
16.0.912.75 m

Peaceful Demon

Lemonade-Skittles
I'm having the same problem. =w= I'm thinking about buying yours just to help you out.

I'm using Windows 7
Google Chrome
16.0.912.75 m

I noticed that you had yours in there as well! xd I just bought yours, haha. Hopefully that gets fixed soon.

Shameless Exhibitionist

12,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pieversity 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Prism Moon
Lemonade-Skittles

I'm using Windows 7
Google Chrome
16.0.912.75 m

I noticed that you had yours in there as well! xd I just bought yours, haha. Hopefully that gets fixed soon.

XD But even if it's buggy, I'm still glad I tried that. 3nodding I was wondering if it sold it to other people, or just to something generic in the system.

But I needed those cabbages. My cows are HUNGRY. emotion_donotwant

Peaceful Demon

Lemonade-Skittles
Prism Moon
Lemonade-Skittles

I'm using Windows 7
Google Chrome
16.0.912.75 m

XD But even if it's buggy, I'm still glad I tried that. 3nodding I was wondering if it sold it to other people, or just to something generic in the system.

But I needed those cabbages. My cows are HUNGRY. emotion_donotwant

I wasn't sure what it did either, that's why I tossed some in there. xp

</3 I'd totally give you a couple cabbages if I could figure out how to send items.. I assume you can, I just can't find the option. ;;
Prism Moon
Just as the title says; I placed 20 cabbages for sale in the market but it doesn't let me cancel. I can click the "cancel" button and it seems like it went through, but it doesn't take my 8 gold or return my cabbages, and then Lena says "please wait" but nothing ever happens. xd

Windows XP (lol)
Google Chrome

Hi there,

I just tested it and there does seem to be a small bug in that you can't seem to cancel the Market listing during the same session as you posted it. But when I exited Summer Springs and came back in, the Cancel button seemed to work then. I have reported this to the Developers.

Give the above a try and get back with what happens!

Tory Salazar's Partner

Anxious Prophet

Still doesn't work for me no matter what I try.

Peaceful Demon

Social Jackie

I apologize for the late response. I just listed something again, but this time there wasn't a cancel button. Maybe I'm missing it somehow, but I swear it was under the commission price in the "Sell" tab before.

User Image
Hi there,

Your next step would be to click here to contact the Moga Customer Support Team.. They should be able to help you directly with your issues.

Make sure to include the following to help out:

1. Please provide us with the browser name and version you are using
2. Does this happen with any other FB account you might have? If you only have one, would you mind creating a new test FB account? This test will be super helpful.
3. Does this issue occur with more than one browser? (if you have only tried one, we ask that you try using another browser just to see if you get the same error)
4. Do other Flash based games work for you as well?
5. Do you know which version of Flash are you using? (To check which version of Flash you have and to install the latest version, click this link: http://bit.ly/CheckFlash)

Include the screen shot you put in this thread.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff