Welcome to Gaia! ::

Regular

6,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Is anyone else receiving the same Warning? I would love it that can be fixed please. Please reply if there is a solution to the problem.

Regular

6,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Supercharged Protagonist

40,975 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
I've seen another thread on this where someone switched to a different computer and had no trouble. Considering that worked, I recommend you clear your cache and temporary internet files. This may fix the bug.

If it persists, I'd suggest filling out a support form on the Soul Crash page itself, since they answer those a bit more quickly than the forum here.
I've got the same Bug too and cleared the browser cache and even tried IE and Firefox and still gets the same Bug exclaim
Same problem. cry

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Yeah, I'm getting the same problem as well, and I've tried it on 3 different comps so far. crying
ViD3
Is anyone else receiving the same Warning? I would love it that can be fixed please. Please reply if there is a solution to the problem.

Hi there,

Your next step would be to click here to Contact the Soul Crash Customer Support Team.. They should be able to help you directly with your issues.

If you haven't gotten a reply please make sure to include a separate email address inside your report. Sometimes your Spam filter, or even your ISP's will delete our response before it gets to you. Make sure the secondary email is not the same as your Facebook one (So if you use Hotmail normally use Gmail for the secondary one)

Magical Senshi

Same thing and none of the tab buttons work too :C

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I'm having the same problem.
For me it happens both after a battle and when I try to edit my character stats. (which means I'm stuck on level one)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff