Welcome to Gaia! ::

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
So I paid the gold, and well... it didn't expand? Can somebody help me?
baneofruin
So I paid the gold, and well... it didn't expand? Can somebody help me?

Hi there,

Your next step would be to click here to contact the Summer Springs Customer Support Team.. They should be able to help you directly with your issues.

Please make sure to include when this happened (Date and Time) to expedite the resolution of your issue.

If you haven't gotten a reply please make sure to include a separate email address inside your report. Sometimes your Spam filter, or even your ISP's will delete our response before it gets to you. Make sure the secondary email is not the same as your Facebook one (So if you use Hotmail normally use Gmail for the secondary one)

Invisible Lunatic

17,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
I'm having the same issue. I purchased extra land with cash, but I didn't get the land so I thought maybe I was going crazy and didn't actually purchase anything. So I waited until I had enough cash again and purchased another. I KNOW I purchased it that time because I was actually paying attention and made sure it had indeed taken the amount of cash, but did not receive my extra land once again. Guess I'll contact the support team.

Generous Giver

setsuru
I'm having the same issue. I purchased extra land with cash, but I didn't get the land so I thought maybe I was going crazy and didn't actually purchase anything. So I waited until I had enough cash again and purchased another. I KNOW I purchased it that time because I was actually paying attention and made sure it had indeed taken the amount of cash, but did not receive my extra land once again. Guess I'll contact the support team.
I did the same thing, I bought land with cash and I didn't get it.

Invisible Lunatic

17,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
totalanimefancaseclosed
setsuru

I e-mailed the support team. Turns out I did actually get it and was just totally blind. I was expecting to see like an extra block added onto one of the sides of my town or something so I didn't realize that the extra rows had just been added around the entirety of my town... :/

Generous Giver

setsuru
totalanimefancaseclosed
setsuru

I e-mailed the support team. Turns out I did actually get it and was just totally blind. I was expecting to see like an extra block added onto one of the sides of my town or something so I didn't realize that the extra rows had just been added around the entirety of my town... :/
Could I see a screenshot? ^^;

Invisible Lunatic

17,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
totalanimefancaseclosed
setsuru
totalanimefancaseclosed
setsuru

It was just so subtle I didn't even notice it at first. But it did make it larger.
User Image

Generous Giver

setsuru
totalanimefancaseclosed
setsuru
totalanimefancaseclosed
setsuru

It was just so subtle I didn't even notice it at first. But it did make it larger.
User Image
Now I see, thank you

Invisible Lunatic

17,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
totalanimefancaseclosed
setsuru
totalanimefancaseclosed
setsuru
totalanimefancaseclosed
setsuru

User Image
Now I see, thank you

Glad I could be of help! smile It's definitely hard to tell. Especially if that's not what you're expecting.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff