Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everytime i try to get into Gaia Rall or Hollywood this comes up...
"Error! NOT LOGGED IN. Please check to make sure you are logged in. If you are logged in please check that you are not logged into any of the flash spaces, such as towns, rally, or Hollywood, and then refresh this screen"
The problem is I am logged on, i only have one flash space on and it doesn't matter how many times i refresh the screen.
sad

High-functioning Vampire

11,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Invisibility 100
The bottom bar in VH and Rally is too far down for certain screen sizes. I can't click the arrow in order for the chat box option to show up and the bar won't show since it's hidden. Please fix this.
I am just stating two bugs, pretty self explanatory ones.
1. The player faces downward after moving with arrow keys frequently.
2. Astra should be adjusted just like how it appears in forums and such. It appears off-center when using the animated version. Both wings are visible.

Sexy Garbage

18,050 Points
  • Lovingly Advice 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Now that we've fixed the
Car stacking, arrows not working properly, Laggy rooms, movement speed too fast, Name problems

You've made
Ctrl button sit/stand is un-needed and annoying
Movement too slow
Car park awkwardly
Smartphone still doesn't work correctly
Movement is still buggy and awkward, change it back to the old style of movement it was much smoother than this zOMG movement style
Props are still glitchy and you still get stuck
Screen is still WAY too big
The sit button is laggy at times it wont let you stand for a short time
Car parking spots still light up even when the car is parked
Racing is still down
Chat bubbles look bulky and slide all over
The pepsi machines look completely out of place instead of your "realistic" thought, keep them in the store or not on the map at all.
and the arrows grab you and most of the time wont let go unless you re-start rally
The random room spawning is horrid, no one likes being in rooms filled with people
People enjoyed having rallies to themselves and just for their friends which you removed
And avatars do not change anymore in any of the flash instances even when refreshed its still the same for everyone looking at it but changed for the person
And theres no word block, you type too long of a message and it doesn't stop you it just doesn't post it
Avatars glitch and blink when too many stack on the enter
I've seen people teleport across the room and back
The arrows were better as click on instead of walk-on
Props go over the avatars now if you stand near them
The sidewalks have been cut off, most peoples favorite places to hang
Holding 2 arrow keys at once doesn't work anymore
I have been stopped after moving around a lot and was running in place or shot off in a random direction
Cars sit awkwardly in their places
The pepsi machine in the rally looks retarded and is too bright nor does it "shake" when clicked on like i was told it would in the last dev notice
Not just "Show chat bubbles" was missing, ALL of the options except sound are missing
The new way of adding people is bulky and un-needed it was better off with the old tiny list
Emotions go off twice

Im not even going to post anything about hollywood or towns 2
because i do not want to go in there
infact i hate both of them.

You should NEVER mix vh, towns and rally people together they are different communities and everyone hates the other
Its like mixing GD. CB and Barton Towns forums together

I told you to remember how your community would think about things before doing them
and you sold out to pepsi and messed up rally, towns and hollywood.

Star Tipper

9,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100

Movement is way too slow.

When I go to a different room, and use the arrow keys to walk it teleports me back to the room I left. I have to use my mouse and click on an empty space to enter correctly.

Please bring back servers/creating rooms, I really liked that feature and I don't like how crowded rally can get.

Fashionable Gaian

This change was so unnecessary :c

Stop trying to fix what isn't broken, I mean come on D: this is annoying.

There is a overcrowding issue. I lagged like crazy in such a huge room. If anything please bring back the servers so we can create/choose our own room.
Movement is way too slow.
The smartphone thing, it doesn't always work. I can't find my friends.

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
"...Out of the crooked timber of humanity...

When I click on "Virtual Hollywood", under the World menu (extended menu), it tells me the page does not exist.

...no straight thing was ever made..."

Interstellar Explorer

I don't know if it could be considered as bug, but on my laptop both the alt gr and ctrl keys make my avi sit. But when I want to type characters like ; or ^^ or * it sits everytime I type it and I find it both funny and a bit annoying. I don't know if alt gr makes avis sit at everyone, I remember I asked someone and she said no... If I remember right.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/537.11 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/23.0.1271.97 Safari/537.11

Barton Cat

Why do you want us to 'find all Pepsi machines' when there's a daily limit of only 2?
= there's totally no point in finding any more of them. Edit: Hold on. Perhaps this only counts for the machines inside the 24/7 store in the Rally area. Still.. the walking is way to slow to even want to try to find them all. It takes too long to move around.

And I thought that the walking speed was going to be faster, not slower. neutral

Conservative Businesswoman

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Flatterer 200
When will towns work again i want to see my house
i cant go in to town 2 rally or virtual hollywood it keeps showing this message
Error! NOT LOGGED IN. Please check to make sure you are logged in. If you are logged in please check that you are not logged into any of the flash spaces, such as towns, rally, or Hollywood, and then refresh this screen
y????

Hilarious Cat

8,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
-Slow walking Hollywood._.'
-Change the music in the Room with the pool in Hollywood >,<

Tiny Exhibitionist

29,840 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
in towns 2 it is like I am walking in slow motion

Nova Asteria's Husbando

Omnipresent Star

The right wall in the bar/club is nonexistant and you can walk through it into oblivion. Not sure if other walls do this.

Nova Asteria's Husbando

Omnipresent Star

Buvic
and you sold out to pepsi and messed up rally, towns and hollywood.

To be fair, VH has ALWAYS been a space for sponsors, considering it was created through an MTV one. Advertising =/= selling out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff