Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Hey guys, we've made some significant changes to Towns 2, Rally and Virtual Hollywood backend and UI. As with any change, sometimes we miss stuff or things go awry. Below are some of the things we're aware of and working on...

Known Issues To Be Fixed

• Arrow transition through keyboard not working, arrows must be clicked to change areas.
  • Rally usernames are too big. -FIXED
  • Usernames are black in VH & Rally instead of white. - FIXED
  • Chat bubble on/off option missing - FIXED (added to phone settings)
  • Rally cars are too small. - FIXED
  • Server instancing not working correctly, causing overloaded and laggy instances. - FIXED
  • Gaia standard time day cycle still faster than 5 hours. - FIXED
  • Cars in Rally stack when placed on same space - FIXED
  • Parking animation missing - FIXED
  • Find friends feature not working correctly. - FIXED
  • Gaia Rally racing disabled (still working on some fixes to racing) - FIXED
  • Avatar image not updating in space when you log out, change it, log back in. - FIXED
  • Can't place car in Virtual Hollywood.

If you have run into issues outside of what is listed above feel free to report them here. Approved fixes will be added to the list.

Genius

- stop complaining and eat cheese -

cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine

Friendly Giver

6,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
In the rally and towns not sure about hollywood you have to click the arrows instead of just walking over them not sure if thats a glitch but its easier to just walk

Meriary Brenneven's Significant Otter

Predestined Genius

In virtual Hollywood you don't start where you normally start out at which causes some serious navigation issues. Considering you can't walk through the tree, or the poles. (never could with the bench so don't care much about that)

Cambrie Noel's Husband

Wicked Demigod

Very laggy, the walking is still weird despite path finding is off..
can you guys add options for us to change the quality? and maybe so zooming works better with flash space?

Elegant Dollie's Partner

Chic Bear

Thanks for posting this sticky, Narumi.

I'm not sure if anyone else is getting this, but in Rally I can no longer view the car's owners when I click them. Also, my own car doesn't stay parked in the spot I placed it in, so when I click other vacant spot my car automatically goes there.

Friendly Giver

6,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
also in the convenient store that corner near the exit you cant really go through you just sorta get stuck and cant move

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
I can't get into the house in Virtual Hollywood, it just gets stuck at the loading screen.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I posted this in another glitch thread but since it's not in your list yet:
Quote:
Something with car placement is glitchy in Rally. I was clicking lots of parking spots and over time my car changed into something different. One time there was a ship under my UFO. Then one of those Robot things. Then my car turned into someone else's pickup truck...

add: This happens when I place my car over a previously vacated spot

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I could even see it happening to other people
The car on the top most layer is the actual car that's there.

Dangerous Genius

I am speaking, shut the f*ck up!
Quest Thread

So Far, the new Rally, Is very very laggy, and when I move my legs are insane, and sometimes I'll get stuck in certain spots. Nor do I really like the look... I like the old look...

You may continue...
Quest Thread

Man-Hungry Loverboy

15,650 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Millionaire 200
Narumi Misuhara
Hey guys, we've made some significant changes to Towns 2, Rally and Virtual Hollywood backend and UI. As with any change, sometimes we miss stuff or things go awry. Below are some of the things we're aware of and working on...

Known Issues To Be Fixed

• Arrow transition through keyboard not working, arrows must be clicked to change areas.
  • Rally usernames are too big.
  • Find friends feature not working correctly.
  • Rally cars are too small.
  • Server instancing not working correctly, causing overloaded and laggy instances.
  • Gaia Rally racing disabled (still working on some fixes to racing)
  • Gaia standard time day cycle still faster than 5 hours.

If you have run into issues outside of what is listed above feel free to report them here. Approved fixes will be added to the list.

The tiny arrow where the Taxi used to be doesn't work at all. For me at least.

And walking around, theres random areas you have to try and shift around blindly to keep walking (a big one being right before the arrow in the main room in the upper right corner.

Obsessed Marshall

71,375 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Marshall's Love 500
  • Conventioneer 300
i feel that the "party" room in VH will be laggy for some, but it is an ok change

Meriary Brenneven's Significant Otter

Predestined Genius

Another issue in virtual hollywood is when you walk around you notice the same people as you change from area to area. You may be switching locations, but it seems like you're just mixing servers. Don't understand how the general servers work, but when you initially join and walk around you see the same people around.

Edit: Better clarity on the issue
With the new layering system (much like zOMG) it makes it hard for people to find other people in this new system. not to mention when you walk around you end up seeing the same person in multiple areas. They're not moving, but you are.

Karisa_Wolfgang's Princess

Adorable Sweetheart

I'd really like to lower the quality to reduce lag but it's no longer available. Without it lag is incredibly rampant for me and there's nothing I could do other than close window to be rid of the lag.

Edit:
When I click on add ignore, a new window opens to their profile rather than the usual "are you sure" confirmation pop-up. I have no interest looking at their profile, I just don't want to see what they post in the flash hangouts.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff