Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you having this problem?

Yes! And I'm very annoyed about it! >_< 0.25806451612903 25.8% [ 8 ]
No, thankfully.... 0.19354838709677 19.4% [ 6 ]
I'm having a different problem with them! -_-; 0.096774193548387 9.7% [ 3 ]
Just here for the gold! 0.45161290322581 45.2% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]

I can get into the new donation letters, but when I click on the item I want, it takes me to a blank page and freezes! I don't get my items either! Anyone else having this problem?
I keep trying, but so far no success! I hate glitches! mad stressed scream
*sigh* This is a total pain in the butt.... sweatdrop
Looks like I'm not alone in this after all... At least I'm not the only one...

7,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
wild4matt
I can get into the new donation letters, but when I click on the item I want, it takes me to a blank page and freezes! I don't get my items either! Anyone else having this problem?
same exact problem, what letter are you having the problem with? (I'm having the problem with the Thank You Letter For May 2005 that I just purchased today, not even half an hour ago)
I read this solution on another thread and it worked for me. When you click on the item and it takes you to the blank page, look at your http bar, and in the code there should be the name 'clyde'.. replace that name with 'rhinehart'. I m not joking, it does work. But the inventory was acting funny, so when it comes back up, the glitch will probably be fixed anyway!

7,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
soporangelus
I read this solution on another thread and it worked for me. When you click on the item and it takes you to the blank page, look at your http bar, and in the code there should be the name 'clyde'.. replace that name with 'rhinehart'. I m not joking, it does work. But the inventory was acting funny, so when it comes back up, the glitch will probably be fixed anyway!

that didn't work for me...

7,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
soporangelus

I found a different source for this same information, and it is NOT rhinehart, but reinhart. and it does work.
SirEvil
wild4matt
same exact problem, what letter are you having the problem with? (I'm having the problem with the Thank You Letter For May 2005 that I just purchased today, not even half an hour ago)
The July ones that were just released.
Thanks to both of you for the tip! I'll try that!
WOW! It really worked!!! Thanks guys! *hugs* biggrin

7,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
wild4matt
WOW! It really worked!!! Thanks guys! *hugs* biggrin
you're welcome!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff