Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Bloodsucker

19,700 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500
I would love to get past 5-6 days, as it keeps rotating between the two...

11,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
I've been stuck at 16 days for a week now.

Phantom

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Stuck at 22 days -___-

Dapper Man-Lover

When the shop was first introduced, it said I had to log in for the next 42 days in order to gain access.

I've logged in every single day since then and now the counter is at 43 days. Something seems to be broken. I really wish they would have just tied access to account age so that we could have avoided this mess. confused

Unforgiving Gaian

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Yesterday I had 1 day left and go to check today, It added a day. Now I have 2 days to wait. ARE FECKING SERIOUS?? Gaia stop playing with yourselves on that Tentacl.rape and fix s**t on this site.

Shy Gaian

8,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
mine restarts everytime on th number 3 and im gtting rlly upset

Feral Hunter

Mines been stuck at 1 day for the last 3 days and before that it was switching between 2 and 3.
sad
Mine keeps flipping back and forth between 4, 5 and 6 days. And I know I meet the requirements, I have the fish tank to prove it.

Magical Marshmallow

42,625 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Snack Artist 250
I think the counter is bull crap and the fact its 75 days honestly! have the attendance achievements to prove it.

"Marathon
Earned by logging in on 90 consecutive days.

Titles: Enduring, Winner"

Wealthy Partier

9,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Everyone is having some issue or other with this. I was on 6 days when it first started, then after 3 days at 6 days on the counters, it went up to 7 days and has been there ever since. Gaia claims they have fixed the problem, but they haven't. So many threads in this forum about this same issue, and so many having reported the issue and still no response from the team.

Salty Codger

MaetharanelTeleunya
Gaia claims they have fixed the problem, but they haven't.

Do you have a link to where they claim to have fixed it? (Was it a post?)

Perhaps the glitches with Loiterer and Marathoner are linked to this?
Gaia seems to have an issue with counting.
The same thing has been happening to me

This morning, when i logged on, the counter said 4 days after almost a week of being 5, and now when i went to check again, a few minutes ago, it went back to being 5.
stressed

I don't know what's going on and i hope this isn't a scam for people to log on to Gaia more often, and i hope loyal's bazaar is an actual shop, because, it seemed really interesting and i'm sure many Gaiaians will be incredibly disappointed, me included.
cry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces